THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Who knows the Namibian farm Outpost (Buitepos)?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who knows the Namibian farm Outpost (Buitepos)?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hi I'm looking for infos (hunting, accommodation, catering etc.) on the farm 'Outpost'. The farm is located in Namibia's Kalahari, not far from Kgalagadi Transfrontier National Park.

Posts: 640 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 12 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Karl S
posted Hide Post
Sunshine, I have hunted that farm a lot a long time ago. It was some of the best Kalahari hunting one could do. I think it still belongs to oom Marnus van Zyl and his wife Trudi, they are very generous and pleasant people and hosts. At that stage, I conducted hunts there under my company, and the accommodation was great. I know when they went into the outfitting business themselves, they upgraded it a lot, so it should be even better now. If you book with them, tell them I said hi!

Karl Stumpfe
Ndumo Hunting Safaris www.huntingsafaris.net
karl@huntingsafaris.net
P.O. Box 1667, Katima Mulilo, Namibia
Cell: +264 81 1285 416
Fax: +264 61 254 328
Sat. phone: +88 163 166 9264

Posts: 1336 | Location: Namibia, Caprivi | Registered: 11 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Karl, sounds excellent. Yes, Marnus is still there. Now I'm even more looking forward to my trip to the Kalahari. As a guide I'm often at Kgalagadi Transfrontier National Park. It's one of my favorite parks, the other one is Kruger of course. But the Kalahari is absolut special. Once a lion was standing for a minute or so right in front of our tent entrance, well, we got quite nervous...

Posts: 640 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 12 June 2003Reply With Quote