Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ken Moody for plains game bowhunt
 Login/Join

posted
Has anyone used Ken Moody for an RSA plains game bow hunt? Comments, good or bad?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have not personally used him, but I have heard only good things about him. Check out the Africa forum over on Bowsite.com. Most of the hunts people take who post on there seem to be with Ken. Also, Ken posts quite frequently over there.

Time is but the stream I go a'fishing on

Posts: 54 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: 24 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nomrcy
posted Hide Post
A buddy of mine hunted with Ken this last Summer and had a wonderful trip. He took all the animals he wanted and got to do the hunt the way he desired-some stalking and some blind sitting. Ken does post on here and the bowsite and is a straight shooter. I would hunt with him anytime

Trophies are not dead animals...they are living memories.

Posts: 217 | Location: Fargo, North Dakota | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have hunted with Ken Moody; twice in his RSA bow operation and twice in Tennesse. Ken is a sharp and knows his stuff inside and out. He has a man on the ground, Nico, who runs the African camp in Ken's stead. He is quite capable and a good man to hunt with. The camp is moderate but comfortable, and the food is very good. You have the opportunity to hunt several pieces of ground, so the operation can accommodate various game and styles of hunting.

And with no disrespect intended for our African bretheren, you have the benefit of working and dealing financially with an American, subject to American laws and courts if things go south, although I am certain it is a non-event with Ken. He is a good hunter, creates good value for his clients, and has a high rebooking rate among his clients, and I will hunt with him again.

Good Luck!

*************************Conservationist. Reformed Attorney. Producer of Outdoor Media.

www.stevescott.tv

Posts: 192 | Location: Norman, OK USA | Registered: 01 February 2002Reply With Quote