Find
Notify
Tools

New Website
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi Guys,

My new website is up and running, www.airchartersafrica.com.

If you have a look at it your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Posts: 605 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 07 February 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
I like it buddy. thumb

One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
Nice website, well done!

Posts: 3860 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Excellent website, very well done.

Kathi

kathi@wildtravel.net
708-425-3552

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Posts: 9376 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
Really nice and easy to navigate. My only critisism is the information on private diamond buying tours. What if my wife sees that? My hopes of a lion in 2010 or 2011 might end up on her ring finger. Such was the case in 2004 when I asked her to marry me and placed "an elephant hunt" on her finger (and I don't mean a tuskless, I'm talking trophy tusker). I love her, but I can't do that again.

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2988 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You list approximate passenger numbers but it might also be helpful to list total weight of passenger/luggage. Some sort of approximate number should be available based on a full fuel load and crew weight.

Posts: 932 | Location: Delaware, USA | Registered: 13 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My gosh you've got a varied fleet man! Is each airframe type specific on an RSA ATPL or are you certified catagory and class like here in the USA?

I like your web site.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
to all thank you for the kind words.

Safari-Lawyer - lol sorry to hear about that, i had a similar situation with my wife when she found out about it. put it this way, ive bought there and its all good. lol and rather well priced, id say a third of what retailers would charge.

Odie - good thinking, will try and impliment your suggestion

Surestrike - yeh we do have a number of aircraft on our AOC, we are part 135 license and may use aircraft up to 20 tons gw, but it depends what class they are in, etc, etc. each pilot has to be rated for each aircraft with a minimum of 500 hours on type to fly.

Posts: 605 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 07 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice site. Wish I was 30 years younger. I'd apply for a job...

Posts: 11729 | Location: Florida | Registered: 25 October 2006Reply With Quote