Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Best airline approved gun case
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
500 Grains

You seem to be the one threatening our demise if we don't change. I have stated we are listening. If we can find a reasonable way to make a change for the better we will do so.

JCN...thanks for a good and simple idea. Nice to have someone as part of the solution rather than part of the problem.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Texas | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

My question again...have you priced out having a mold made lately?

Harry,

It may be expensive to change the roto mold to adapt the TuffPak to post 9/11 airport travel.

But it may be more expensive for the customers to transfer their business to other companies like Pelican, Starlight and SKB. I was going to purchase a 2nd TuffPak for my wife to use. But not in light of the risk that TSA or foreign airport security will cut the lock out. I will see how my TuffPak makes out during this next trip, and perhaps I will replace it with a more suitable case after that.

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Longbob
posted Hide Post
I always thought those cable locks were what the coroner used as grab handles by running it through the .45 caliber holes of the criminal.

Posts: 3512 | Location: Denton, TX | Registered: 01 June 2001Reply With Quote