Find
Notify
Tools

Rhino Tracking With Ferdie Muller -
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Thought some of you may enjoy these.
Just goes to show how easy it is to Poach these animals as their site really lets them down
If youd like to go and do some of this the guide in the video is Ferdie Muller
www.ferdiemuller.com
Great guy and really good at getting you in close
Enjoy
Ian

Rhino Tracking 1 Rhino Tracking 2 Rhino Tracking 3

Posts: 423 | Location: Natal - South Africa | Registered: 23 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Vlam what you are offering inAfrica is what i really want to do ,here in Argentina i guide year round ,wing shooting and big game ,so im a bit tired of SCI scores CIC ,etc ,i want to walk in Africa sleep in tents and learn about history,geography,game as much i can,your shooting techniques would be welcome ,i can hunt a bit too.My plan is to go with my 12 year old son,here he had killed everything and shoots everyday everytype of weapon .Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6381 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Juan
Glad you enjoyed the videos.
We can definitely put something together for you. Ferdie is a world class trails guide with many years experience and will be able to safely get you in close to observe all of the big game. If you wanted you could attend his Level one field guides course, very well worth it and the best way to truly experinec what the African Enviroment is about. You can see more about his course content on his website www.ferdiemuller.com
Sleeping in tents and experiencing Africa at its best is the way it should be done and yes that can be arranged. YOu can also then chat with Ferdie about the rifle techniques and see if he can convince you on his one.
When were you planning to come out?
Cheers
Ian

If you want to send me more details of what you are after please mail me at mail@africanbushsafari.com

Posts: 423 | Location: Natal - South Africa | Registered: 23 September 2006Reply With Quote