Notify
Tools

Our 2017 Safari Video Is Ready
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Every request has been sent out.

For those who wish to have one, and have NOT requested one, please do so, I will be happy to send you one.

If you have asked for one and have not gotten yet, please wait a longer.

I have no idea how the post works.

From the messages I am getting, people in the same country, who have had theirs sent at the same day, are receiving them several days apart??

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68678 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of eagle27
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much Saeed, thumb drive arrived here in NZ safe and sound and I'm off on safari, looking over your shoulder of course.

Posts: 3907 | Location: Rolleston, Christchurch, New Zealand | Registered: 03 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanking you very much Saeed for the memory stick which arrived safely today. Safari here I come. jc

Posts: 1138 | Registered: 24 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much Saeed. I got my copy of your hunt. Time to start watching it, did not even open it yet but I know it will be better than National Geographic films.

Again thank you.

Posts: 133 | Location: Eskimo Point - CANADA | Registered: 23 January 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM Sent.
Thanks Saeed.

Jim

Posts: 550 | Location: Winter, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: 19 December 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Beautiful film, Saeed! Thank you!

Posts: 1077 | Location: NT, Australia | Registered: 10 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
Thank You Saeed

i received my copy in the mail today.

Watched 2 segments and am looking forward to the others,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1626 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
Many Thanks Saeed, received mine today, looking forward to veiwing it.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think Indian Customs are enjoying Saeed's safari dancing

one of us
posted Hide Post
Got mine today. Thank you so much Saeed

Posts: 499 | Location: San Antonio , Texas USA | Registered: 01 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
And mine arrived, too, here in the sleepy New Mexico desert! Gracias, Saeed.

hilbily

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16631 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Saeed! I just sent you a PM. I will look forward to your latest video!
Wes

one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed:
I would like one of the videos of your latest safari. I thought your two most recent videos were outstanding. MMP

One of Us
Picture of RobinOLocksley
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

I received the package yesterday. Many thanks for the very generous present. Going to enjoy watching them.

Best regards-
Locksley,R

"Early in the morning, at break of day, in all the freshness and dawn of one's strength, to read a book - I call that vicious!"- Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 810 | Location: Sherwood Forest | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

I received mine yesterday.

Getting ready to sit down and watch.

Thank you.

LRich

Hook em Horns

Posts: 335 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 February 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your amazing generosity and to those who helped you with the mailing. Mine arrived yesterday and i look forward to watching today. Cheers.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen

Anyone wishing to get a copy please PM me your mailing address.

Every request receive by the 4th of this month was shipped.

Anything after will go out when I am back before the 20th.

Posts: 68678 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Got it yesterday! Thanks so much.

Posts: 1339 | Registered: 17 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got it today. Thanks Saeed. Great job of photography; it feels like I am following along right behind you. Only through part 3. Still lots of hours of fun. Thanks again!

USMC Retired
DSC Life Member
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 730 | Location: Maryland Eastern Shore | Registered: 27 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cougarz
posted Hide Post
Got mine today, thank you very much Saeed.

I watched the first two episodes. Funny thing is if I put in a hunting video my wife generally doesn't watch. But if I put in one of yours she almost always watches it to the end. Big Grin

Roger

*we band of 45-70ers*

Posts: 2812 | Location: Washington (wetside) | Registered: 08 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Showed up in North Dakota yesterday. Thank you!

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cougarz:
Got mine today, thank you very much Saeed.

I watched the first two episodes. Funny thing is if I put in a hunting video my wife generally doesn't watch. But if I put in one of yours she almost always watches it to the end. Big Grin

My daughter Hessa calls these videos HUNTING GEOGRAPHIC!

Many members have said the same thing, that all the family like to watch them.

Great to hear this. clap

One of Us
Picture of Penetrater
posted Hide Post
WOW Saeed, you really outdid yourself this time, my wife is complaining I'm not getting anything done now , ,, and she would be right !
I really like the Drone shots of the hippos! Thanks again ,,now back to the show.

Posts: 132 | Location: oklahoma city ,oklahoma ,usa | Registered: 10 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

Got mine today.

Thank you,

Your generosity is appreciated!

Todd

Posts: 169 | Location: So Cal, ....USA | Registered: 25 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bisonhunter1
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

Got my copy of your hunt here today in North Idaho, Watched the first 2 "sessions" already, as always great stuff and its way better than the crap on the outdoor channels. Thanks very much for sending.
Willi

Posts: 576 | Location: Post Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Got mine yesterday. Watched the first three. Thank you.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed

I received the video yesterday. I watched the first four already. Thank you very much!

Sincerely
Mark

Posts: 367 | Location: Anchor Point, Alaska | Registered: 03 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
I received my copy of your hunt today.
I thank you very much for your generosity.
If there is anything that I can do for you please don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks again.

James

Posts: 658 | Location: W.Va | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I would greatly appreciate a copy
Robert A Winkler
1133 Gillian St
Lemont, Il 60439

NRA Life Member, ILL Rifle Assoc Life Member, Navy

Posts: 2300 | Location: Monee, Ill. USA | Registered: 11 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cessna
posted Hide Post
The video arrived today Saeed. Thank you so much for making it available. you are truly a generous man. thanks again.

Posts: 430 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 23 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thank you very much for the video Saeed!

Shane

Posts: 1464 | Location: Southwestern Idaho, USA!!!! | Registered: 29 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
I’ve made a second request of Saeed as I’ve never received it.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry to hear that some of you have not received your videos.

Every request received before the 5th of this month had been sent out.

I am out of the country, and will send those that have come after that.

Funny part 6 members who requested the video very early, and did not receive it after a reasonable time, I sent a second copy to them, and all received both with a short period .

one of us
posted Hide Post
Mine took about 6 weeks to arrive.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Flipper Dude
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

Received the thumb drive. Think I’ll pour a little brown water and spend some time with you and your buds.

Thanks so much for sharing..

Posts: 262 | Location: Huffman, TX.  | Registered: 04 August 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I got mine in the mail yesterday and I must say the few segments I have watched are stunning. I've been home sick with the flu the past two days and when I'm not sleeping I have the 'puter in bed with me watching the Safari.

Shokran Sadiqi Saeed!

Two questions? What Caliber are you shooting? That sure is a big hunk of metal to tote around!

Second...what up with the PH wearing Chuck Taylors? Its like he breaks out a different color every day! Cool

Just saw the segment with the lion the croc and the hippo carcass...very interesting....followed by the Croc who wouldn't die!

One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
Mine has arrived, thank you Saeed for your very kind generosity. Weekend plans could well be on hold.

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got the hunt video today and thank you so much.

Posts: 501 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 18 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PD999
posted Hide Post
Dear Saeed,

I received your video today; thank you so very much! I am really looking forward to watching the 'entire' USB this weekend Eeker

It took six weeks to reach London; I've no idea where they got to in the meantime! Maybe UK customs were watching them Big Grin

Thanks again for your kind generosity!

Peter

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition” ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 1231 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo