THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    SCI’s PH of The Year Involved In Another Questionable Shoot
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SCI’s PH of The Year Involved In Another Questionable Shoot
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If they need the awards to raise money so bad, could they not just register the animal and area it was taken. No decoder rings, no glorifying competition that puts pressure on outfitters to produce the biggest and most.

If a person cares about conservation would he register the animal for the same price without his name and vanity attached?

Posts: 12072 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Some of these awards must be insanely expensively.

Posts: 12094 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:

Of course they are!

They buy something the recipients are incapable of getting without it!

You and me hunt because we enjoy it, for what it is.

These lot have zero self respect unless they feel they have one up on someone else!

Hunting has never been a competition.

SCI turned it into one!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed:

I agree.

These guys I mentioned are great guys. They aren't involved in the BS. They invite me every year to some of the functions at SCI. I say no every year because I do not want to be anywhere near those awards. I love to hang out with these guys but my disdain for the awards overrides my desire to hang out with them.

Posts: 12094 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

Of course they are!

These lot have zero self respect unless they feel they have one up on someone else!

SCI turned it into one!

Saeed,

I feel the source would have great knowledge and therefore highly believable.

It left me truly stunned. First We are stuck with this program based on its fiscal importance to SCI at least for now.

SECOND and most worrisome: Just how many self absorbed hacks there must be out there that buy these baubles awarding themselves participation trophies? Obviously there are some on here.

Does one set up an alter to one's self and burn lots of little candles? Perhaps in a secret room where no one can see?

Jeff

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bwana Bunduki:
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

Of course they are!

SCI turned it into one!

Saeed,

I feel the source would have great knowledge and therefore highly believable.

It left me truly stunned. First We are stuck with this program based on its fiscal importance to SCI at least for now.

SECOND and most worrisome: Just how many self absorbed hacks there must be out there that buy these baubles awarding themselves participation trophies? Obviously there are some on here.

Does one set up an alter to one's self and burn lots of little candles? Perhaps in a secret room where no one can see?

Jeff

It has become so bad that a whole industry has sprung up in South Africa to accommodate them.

All one has to do is check the names of those with so many trophies delivered by the same PH!

It is not rocket science any more clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote