THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    activities for wives while we are at DSC?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

activities for wives while we are at DSC?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I am not blessed with a hunting wife. Ideas?

Although cartridge selection is important there is nothing that will substitute for proper first shot placement. Good hunting, "D"

Posts: 1701 | Location: Western NC | Registered: 28 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 577NitroExpress
posted Hide Post
She could clean the house or do some ironing...

stir sofa

Sorry, just couldn't resist - that one was left wide open.

577NitroExpress
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Francotte .470 Nitro Express

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming...

Posts: 2789 | Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted Hide Post
I know that the downtown Neiman Marcus is a popular attraction for my wife Confused

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

One of Us
posted Hide Post
DSC hosts a ladies luncheon on Friday from 10 - 3, but is probably sold out. From what I hear, the women say its a blast.

Never follow a bad move with a stupid move.

Posts: 217 | Location: Clute, TX USA | Registered: 23 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There is a big antique/design district just south of the show hall (west of 35 on Oaklawn). Some of the shops are "to the trade", but this is where I take my wife to make her happy. Could get expensive, though.

Doug

Posts: 280 | Location: Ft. Worth, TX | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CARLOSTHEJACKAL
posted Hide Post
I brought my wife one year. I can assure you that will never happen again. She was bored out of her mind. This year I sent her to her mothers.

NRA Life Member
DSC Life Member

Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
Ronald Reagan

Posts: 486 | Location: SE TEXAS | Registered: 26 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 375 fanatic
posted Hide Post
My wife think a credit card doesnt have a budget but a target instead

"Buy land they have stopped making it"- Mark Twain

Posts: 914 | Location: Burgersfort the big Kudu mekka of South Africa | Registered: 27 April 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I am bringing my wife to Dallas. She has an interest in seeing the show....for 1 day. I told her I'd send her to the day spa for a touch of pampering while I was at the show the other day. Of course, I AM going to tell her that Dallas DOESN'T have a Neiman Marcus!

Gary
DRSS
NRA Lifer
SCI
DSC

Posts: 1970 | Location: NE Georgia, USA | Registered: 21 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My wife and eyedocs wife most likely will leave the hall after getting bored with us talking to various outfitters and hit the malls. My wife has a built in GPS that can find any sale or store in the DFW area and feeds off my credit cards and only returns when the car is full of "treasures"

you can make more money, you can not make more time

Posts: 786 | Location: Mexia Texas | Registered: 07 July 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I wasn't planning to attend this year but my wife said since we had such a good time last year yets go again. By the way my wife is no a hunter.

Posts: 26 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: 30 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Caretaker:
DSC hosts a ladies luncheon on Friday from 10 - 3, but is probably sold out. From what I hear, the women say its a blast.

I'm one of the "servers" Kinda fun getting groped by the ladies as you serve them champagne Smiler jorge

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
Cogswell & Harrison 375 Fl NE
Sabatti Big Five 375 FL Magnum NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7149 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cazador humilde
posted Hide Post
GarBy - Most women are raised knowing that Neiman Marcus was bornicated in Dallas! You've moved beyond dangerous game.

You know, there's probably a day spa IN Neiman Marcus. Now there's a bargain.

Posts: 1278 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 31 May 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
Ahem! Jorge, do you need any assistants? sofa

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote