Custodians of Wilderness Tanzania
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Very well made Video https://vimeo.com/user17366897...150786530/efddf26820

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Only problem with that video is that according to my sources...there is at least one person (no names from me) in it...that is a big part of the reason USF&WS took action on the lion.

Hence...if you are in the business of guarding hen-houses...might not want to advertise that you use jackals for security. Wink

Posts: 175 | Location: Somewhere in a sale-barn | Registered: 07 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very well done. Mike Angelides was especially well spoken.

Posts: 1924 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cow-trader:
Only problem with that video is that according to my sources...there is at least one person (no names from me) in it...that is a big part of the reason USF&WS took action on the lion.

Hence...if you are in the business of guarding hen-houses...might not want to advertise that you use jackals for security. Wink

USF&W make up their own silly reasons to play "we are superior" to CITES, so I doubt that anything shown in this video would have made any reason.

USF&W and Europe should follow internationally accepted, and they are signatories to, organizations like CITES, rather than go off and make their own regulations to make them feel better.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68782 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Good show.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9982 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Originally posted by cow-trader:

USF&W make up their own silly reasons to play "we are superior" to CITES, so I doubt that anything shown in this video would have made any reason.

USF&W and Europe should follow internationally accepted, and they are signatories to, organizations like CITES, rather than go off and make their own regulations to make them feel better.

You are quite correct...the film had no influence on USF&W's past decisions...but...

...there is one individual in that film who has been the epitome of why we got the USF&WS rulings we did.

While Ziggy makes a good film...he should not illustrate further to USF&W that the jackal is still guarding the hen-house. Wink

Posts: 175 | Location: Somewhere in a sale-barn | Registered: 07 June 2013Reply With Quote