New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vaccine For Malaria??!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 68788 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good luck! coffee

Posts: 2046 | Registered: 06 September 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Interesting

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12710 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
77% is a good start and its protection lasts at least a year.

Sounds promising

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1628 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sign me up as soon as they get it. Then I can stop taking Malarone, which I either forget to take or purposely don't take because it upsets my stomach.

Posts: 10381 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
WOW!! What a blessing for the world!!... maybe a medical breakthrough as a result of COVID... A Silver Lining??!!
The media has also announced a possible breakthrough on a vaccine for HIV!!... using the rNA technology!!

Well, you know, most cancers are viral as well!! Maybe we are on the cusp of a breakthrough on this horrible disease??!!

Who would have guessed??.... and all of this crazy conspiracy theory on changing your DNA??!!

GO FIGURE!!

CheerZ,

470EDDY

Posts: 2677 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote