Notify
Tools

Dendro Park Zambia - June Hunt Pics
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted
Guests

We recently had a group of hunters & guests from Italy with us @ the ranch, some pics to keep the AFRICA PHILES happy (-:

Client with buff

Ph Dene Bird with client & his buff

PH Dene Bird with (on the left) his younger brother Alan Jnr. whom assisted with the large hunting group

The group with our PH Dene Bird admiring some of their trophies taken

Livingstone Eland - only normally on 10-day hunts

Notice the sharp clear defined stripes of the Zambian Zebra

After watching the (very nice DVD'S) of Saeed's hunt in Tanzania I notice that the buff in Tanzania DONT seem to be as hairy as the buff on our ranch in Zambia /// am I correct or are my eyes deceiving me ???

Regards, Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
Peter,

Can I hunt eland on a 7 day buffalo hunt? Puku? Zebra? hartbeeste?

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
Dene looks like Grizz Adams! Not much like this Safari club photo.

http://www.balla-balla.com/hsc2.jpg

Posts: 4729 | Location: Australia | Registered: 06 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
D99

We generally only offer Livingstone Eland on a 10-day hunt BUT like anything in life we are open to discussion ///

All other species ( except sable roan leopard which are 14-day hunts ) can be added onto a cape buff hunt

We are FULLY BOOKED for 2005

Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
Peter,

I went to your website and answered the question myself.

NOPE!

Peter, I am saving my Dinar and Lira I will be there by 2007.

One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
Your faster than me!

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Peter,

Great pics but I wouldn't expect anything less - I know you run a quality operation.

I haven't seen the DVD/video but looking at the hair on your Buff I think I'd agree with you, but have absolutely no idea why that should be.

One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
This year I am hunting Namibia, Spain, Texas, and Wyoming.

Next year I have Poland, England, and Estonia.

We can work on 2007 or 2008, closer to the time.

I need to use my residency to get an Alaskan brown bear while my back works and my legs are strong.

One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
Those Zambesi buff have really tall hooks. I never noticed that on the video with you and Ken Wilson.

I was supposed to go see Ken while I was in Texas picking up an aircraft, but we couldn't make the schedule work.

One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
Peter,

What's the charter run from Vic Falls to the National Park?

I am thinking buff, zebra, puku, kafue lechwe, eland, charter, and I am out the door for $14K?

One of Us
Picture of D99
posted Hide Post
Steve I have always respected how you treat other people on this site. Especially other outfitters, I would hunt with you and recommend you to my friends for that reason alone.