THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    link to bedding and reinforcing the CZ anyone?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

link to bedding and reinforcing the CZ anyone?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have bought an old BRNO 602 in 458win (will be converted to Lott some day). The fore end of the stock is tight against the barrel.... I want to do the necessary bedding and reiforcing, and I remember that some time ago I saw a helpful "how to" post here at AR, with instructions and pictures. I cant find it , and wonder if anyone has the link?
Thanks

Posts: 149 | Location: Norway | Registered: 07 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks a lot. This is helpful, although it looks kind of overwhelming...

Posts: 149 | Location: Norway | Registered: 07 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just take a deep breath, go through the thread a few times, and proceed slowly. You can do the bedding one section at a time. If a section doesn't work out, you can get a dremel tool and grind it out, then re do it. You might want to start out by bedding a simpler receiver to get used to the concept.
JCN

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote