New
Find
Notify
Tools

Going this year!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Well...the actual dates have been finalized...August 31st to Sept. 14th. SA for plains game and Zim for buff. Hunting with Bobby Hansen Safaris. Taking the 470 for the buff and the CZ in 9.3x62 for the PG. I'm hoping for a kudu, impala, warthog, gemsbok and blue wildebeest in addition to the buff. Now just getting the loads, etc. ready...it always comes quicker than we think....but I'll be ready.

Gary

Posts: 1970 | Location: NE Georgia, USA | Registered: 21 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
It sounds like a good agenda to me. I'm sure you will have a lot of fun. Take along a camera or two and bring us back some pictures!

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Trust me, Chrles, I will definitly bring back LOTS of pictures....this is a trip i've dreamed about for a LONG time. Thanks.

Gary

Posts: 1970 | Location: NE Georgia, USA | Registered: 21 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Make your trip all it can be and don't forget to start your fitness routine NOW!

JPK

Free 500grains

Posts: 4900 | Location: Chevy Chase, Md. | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I meant to add, congratulations and good luck!

JPK

Free 500grains

Posts: 4900 | Location: Chevy Chase, Md. | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote