THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Push The 'IGNORE CARMELO" & Post Your Name!
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Push The 'IGNORE CARMELO" & Post Your Name!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of whtailtaker
posted Hide Post
He's lion bait

have we reached 100 yet?

Posts: 127 | Location: Mountains of North Carolina and Regions West | Registered: 24 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm in.

Posts: 989 | Location: AL | Registered: 13 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
"I'm ignoring Carmelo"

-Steve

Posts: 2781 | Location: Hillsboro, Or-Y-Gun (Oregon), U.S.A. | Registered: 22 June 2000Reply With Quote
Picture of oh58
posted Hide Post
Done

one of us
Picture of Mark in SC
posted Hide Post
Like "The Donald" says on The Apprentice TV Show, "Carmelo, you're fired!"

Posts: 692 | Location: South Carolina Lowcountry | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
My first "ignore"

Posts: 12566 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Did it yesterday. And would you few who have not please do so and eliminate this irritation from the forum.Instructions on how posted near the top of this thread.

Posts: 1337 | Registered: 17 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
PLONK !!

Posts: 117 | Location: Sierra Foothills, CA | Registered: 14 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 30ott6
posted Hide Post
What took you all so long? Done it.

Posts: 1143 | Location: Cody, WY | Registered: 06 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I never thought that I'd need to use this feature but this is too nice of a forum for that kind of BS

Posts: 896 | Location: South Bend, Indiana | Registered: 11 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hikerbum
posted Hide Post
I am ignoring him

Posts: 2587 | Location: Western New York | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
Banned in Texas!

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
Gentlemen

"One more has been added to the gallery of ignored"

Carmelo is ignored

one of us
posted Hide Post
Done also

Posts: 1525 | Location: Hilliard Oh USA | Registered: 17 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm ignoring Carmelo as well.

Brett Trimble

one of us
Picture of Hobie
posted Hide Post
I'm on board. Getting good at this, I've got 21 "people" on my ignore list. I should point out that maybe Carmelo is ignoring himself!

Posts: 2324 | Location: Staunton, VA | Registered: 05 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I scroll past all trolls and ignore them. especially this one.

Posts: 1903 | Location: Greensburg, Pa. | Registered: 09 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JeffP
posted Hide Post
Mark in SC
That's a beautiful kudu.How about the story?
Jeff

Posts: 2482 | Location: Alaska....At heart | Registered: 17 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I noticed he is still posting...hope he enjoys talking to himself.

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
<mikeh416Rigby>
posted
It must be starting to take its toll on him because he's starting to answer his own posts.

One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Done. What a loser.

Posts: 13440 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Methinks he is a mole to attack Saeeds forum, perhaps sent by one of the other forums, anyway I got him on ig...

Posts: 41926 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Done deal

Posts: 41926 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 96 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 17 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TXPO
posted Hide Post
I did that a few days ago! He was actually the second person I used the IGNORE feature on.....That idiot MORTIE was the first.

Posts: 700 | Location: Wallis, Texas | Registered: 14 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I put this one and four others on the big "I" in one day about two weeks ago. Ain't missed a thing!

Posts: 188 | Location: Northern, Tennesse | Registered: 19 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You can tell from his posts, that Carmelo is a child playing computer games, no doubt a bed wetter who has been abused and scorned by his brothers, sisters and friends, he cannot have them spend the night because of this shamefull malody so he has resorted to flaming in order to lash out at the people that would have otherwise befriended him...but not to worry as he gets a little older he will discover masterbation and we will never hear from him again, I am sure that will take up 100% of his time until death.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Done! Hope this cleans up the clutter. Bob

Posts: 1284 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 20 October 2000Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Been lurking around here for a while. I just finally registered. And my first post is "Adios, Carmelo". ;-)

Posts: 22 | Location: Vermont | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
"CLICK...."

Posts: 1366 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 10 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
"CLICK...."

Posts: 151 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 24 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Mighty Joe
posted Hide Post
Both Carmelo and Chuckwagon are ignored.

Posts: 910 | Location: Oakwood, OK, USA | Registered: 11 September 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Can someone please tell me how to get that ignore to work... So I can get rid of that trash...
Mike

Posts: 6767 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Click on the user's name to bring up the user's profile. Then click the "Ignore this user" link.

Posts: 3485 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 22 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Click! Carmelo is officially "IGNORED".

Posts: 12900 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ditto

Posts: 119 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 23 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
I see from the titles of Carmelo's post's that he couldn't even last one day, being shunned.

I have to wonder what type of personality could crave the attention of others so badly that he would cause so many problems but still have so little spine that he runs away so easily?

Can you imagine the crying and whining going on at what other board he runs away too? Although, most likely he'll sneak back in here under another identity just to see what else is said about him because of his pitifull need to be acknowledged by everyone.

Posts: 12566 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Im not a party to any of this, just stumbled on it, but, wow, 147 posts in a week. Someone likes to hear themself talk, even in cyberspace.

On another forum I visit, we call that "post whoreing"

Posts: 134 | Location: MO | Registered: 17 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Shoot, I am so fast on the ignore now that it was done as soon as I noticed he was thinking about considering maybe causing crap on here. Alphabetically I guess he would be at the top of my ignore list.

Really I love this ignore thing, threads are much shorter now, and I hadn't thought about him until seeing this.

One thing I do first thing when I read anything that I think has just been pulled from somebodies arse is I check their profile, if no e-mail address and very other data I figure they are just here to cause trouble, because if they were here to learn and make friends they would have more about them and surely some contact data. Only a few of us I think work for governments or "agencies" and need privacy so bad they can't put at least a hotmail account.

Of course I considered ignoring ALF after he posted all those mauser pictures and I peed my pants with envy, dirty jealousy spreading, too many mauser having.......

Red

Posts: 4740 | Location: Fresno, CA | Registered: 21 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good riddance!!!!!

Dulcinea

Posts: 711 | Location: York,Pa | Registered: 27 February 2003Reply With Quote