New
Find
Notify
Tools

HHK and Lemco Area
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I am beginning my search for references for a PH in this area with HHK. My hunt will be a sable/plains game hunt hopefully in 2005. I have been to their website and have that info but am seeking both the good and the bad on their PH's as they have several. Please PM me with anything that you feel will help in my planning for this hunt.

Posts: 1324 | Registered: 17 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Spring
posted Hide Post
Howard Hunter would be a good choice. I hunted with him there last October. He knows the place remarkably well as he managed Lemco a few years ago. That said, every HHK PH I met was very impressive. They seem to get some of the best in the business.

Posts: 1445 | Location: Bronwood, GA | Registered: 10 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I hunted 21 days in the OMAY with Wayne Edwards {HHK] and had a great hunt. He is a fun guy to be around and an excellent hunter. He will want you to shoot some Giraffe if you hunt Lemco, thay have many and need to shoot some of them. HHK is a good company to hunt with.

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have been on two safaris with HHK. One in Charisa and one at Lemco. On both of my safaris, my PH was Brent Hein. He is one damn good PH. On both safaris, I had the pleasure of meeting other PHs and I have heard no complaints about any of HHK's PHs. I really don't think that you can go wrong with any of HHK's PHs. Graham Hingeston runs as good an outfit as can be found in all of southern Africa.

Posts: 791 | Location: La Luz, New Mexico USA | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote