Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Sorry
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
LV Eric

Nothing is more important than the time spent with your mother!
Our prayers are for a rapid recovery.

Dak

Posts: 495 | Location: USA | Registered: 25 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Squeeze your mom's hand, and give her a kiss on the forehead from all of us.
JCN
Her comfort is in our prayers

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My mom has been very ill and I havent done anything yet about producing the video. Hang in there soon as I get to Vegas I'll make it happen. It is a good video, I liked my last one a bit better but it was a longer hunt. Im going to look into putting both videos on one medium it might be a good idea for those who missed the first one. Things have been very bad with mom she has cancer and has been in the ICU since Fri with pnumumia and we had complications the week prior, I havent been to Vegas ofr had any free time in almost a month.

Posts: 1407 | Location: Beverly Hills Ca 90210<---finally :) | Registered: 04 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
Eric

I am very sorry to hear about your mother. Wishing you and her the best and my prayers are with you.

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
Eric, my sincere prayers for your mother. Please keep us informed. Would she like more photos or cards sent?
Max

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of MamunurRahman
posted Hide Post
Eric,

I understand your predicament and will pray that your mother recovers. Nothing is now as important as your time and care for her. All can wait .

Mamunur

Posts: 34 | Location: Mississauga,Onatrio.Canada | Registered: 07 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of b.martins
posted Hide Post
Eric,

I know how it feels, as my mom had breast cancer six years ago. But, thanks God, she is completely cured now!
God willing your mother will overcome that cancer! Let�s help her with our prayers.

B.Martins

Posts: 538 | Location: Lisboa,Portugal | Registered: 16 August 2001Reply With Quote