THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Discounted late season hunts: Mozambique

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Discounted late season hunts: Mozambique
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Bahati
posted
We are cleaning up the season and there are a few misses, cancellations and pieces left over. We have configured a few “specials†on these …

All 7-day hunts …

Sable $9200
Hippo $7500
Crocodile $6750
Buffalo $8200
Leopard $13,500
Nyala $7500

The prices are severely discounted and are inclusive of hunting licenses, charters, trophy fees, government fees and day fees. There are also other animals left on the quota that you may hunt at the same time. It is a great opportunity and it probably will never happen again.

Hunters can arrive any time from now up to the last week of November.

Contact me at jsa@mweb.co.za if you are interested or if you have any specific questions.

Johan

one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
Man! Thats a great price on the Buffalo! Wish I was through with all this cancer treatment crap, I'd be on a plane tomorrow!
Roll Eyes

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MAU MAU
posted Hide Post
What will the temperature and rain conditions be like? Your web site states that at least three months are required for the appropiate paperwork to be completed or your hunt will be interupted. How will this be handled on such short notice? fyi, I emailed you directly last week and did not receive a reply. Thanks.

Posts: 227 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: 01 August 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill C
posted Hide Post
I must compliment you Johan on your "Handy Information" page, and the entire website for that matter, it is quite thorough.

Posts: 3153 | Location: PA | Registered: 02 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bahati
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MAU MAU:
What will the temperature and rain conditions be like? Your web site states that at least three months are required for the appropiate paperwork to be completed or your hunt will be interupted. How will this be handled on such short notice? fyi, I emailed you directly last week and did not receive a reply. Thanks.

Mau Mau

I've sent you PM as well.

The conditions are hot and dry with maybe (hopefully!) occasional rain showers and there is an afternoon breeze off the coast. Quite nice at the moment.

Your e-mail must be sent to jsa@mweb.co.za. We are very specific in replying properly to all e-mail. Please send it to me again ...

Johan

one of us
posted Hide Post
Any one on AR been on one of these hunts with bahati? looking for some independent references. many thanks, guy

"one of the most common african animals is the common coolerbok(or coleman's coolerbok). Many have been domesticated and can be found in hunting camps, lodges and in the back of vehicles."

Posts: 252 | Location: Singapore | Registered: 26 April 2004Reply With Quote