New
Find
Notify
Tools

This is elephant hunting
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
To save me retyping it, please click on the link below to my blog. Thanks.

This is elephant hunting!

Posts: 2537 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
reddy375,

Long live the old bull and long live your memory of the experience of the hunt. Thanks for sharing....Carl

Exercise makes you look good naked, so does bourbon.....You decide

Posts: 189 | Location: Was Kansas, USA - Now South Australia | Registered: 03 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting. My first bull hunt is a year from March, and you are getting me excited.

Posts: 1978 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 22 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Oday450
posted Hide Post
A very well written story. Thaks for the link.

"Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult."

Posts: 1313 | Location: The People's Republic of Maryland, USA | Registered: 05 August 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Andrew McLaren
posted Hide Post
That was, by my definition, a very successful hunt! Even though at the end of it there was not a shot fired! The memory will stay with you for a very long time.

May you stay with us, and your childeren and grandchildren, for a long long time to tell and re-tell the story of that old bull! Big Grin

In good hunting.

Andrew McLaren

Andrew McLaren
Professional Hunter and Hunting Outfitter since 1974.

http://www.mclarensafaris.com The home page to go to for custom planning of ethical and affordable hunting of plains game in South Africa!
Enquire about any South African hunting directly from andrew@mclarensafaris.com

After a few years of participation on forums, I have learned that:

One can cure:

Lack of knowledge – by instruction. Lack of skills – by practice. Lack of experience – by time doing it.

One cannot cure:

Stupidity – nothing helps! Anti hunting sentiments – nothing helps! Put-‘n-Take Outfitters – money rules!

My very long ago ancestors needed and loved to eat meat. Today I still hunt!

Posts: 1799 | Location: Soutpan, Free State, South Africa | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote