THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Michael Savage: Mr. President, please save the Elephants!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Michael Savage: Mr. President, please save the Elephants!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
http://www.breitbart.com/big-g...ease-save-elephants/
Unfortunately there are just as many hysterical voices on the right as there on the left on this issue.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I absolutely disagree with his premise that hunting elephants will lead to the end of elephants. Nothing is going to save the elephants unless someone culls most of the human overpopulation in Africa.

I do admire the fact that he is speaking his mind and probably against his financial interest. I wish more hunters had that integrity.

One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Savage is fringe wacko if you ask me
Actually quite nutty without the fruit

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
I heard him one time quote Lion Aid as non-partisan, unbiased NGO. Oof... For all his smarts, well, he ain’t...

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Michael Savage is a fringe nut job....just on the right edge of the spectrum and not the left. Takes all kinds, I guess.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13395 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BaxterB:
I heard him one time quote Lion Aid as non-partisan, unbiased NGO. Oof... For all his smarts, well, he ain’t...

He is just an idiot screaming for attention, whatever the flavor of the day is.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cougarz
posted Hide Post
It amazes me how many people automatically think just because someone is from the right or left or democrat or republican that they will also automatically be for or against hunting. There are people who are pro hunting on both sides and anti's too which obviously this guy is.

The sooner people forget about sides and just look for allies the better.

Roger

*we band of 45-70ers*

Posts: 2811 | Location: Washington (wetside) | Registered: 08 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cougarz:
It amazes me how many people automatically think just because someone is from the right or left or democrat or republican that they will also automatically be for or against hunting. There are people who are pro hunting on both sides and anti's too which obviously this guy is.

The sooner people forget about sides and just look for allies the better.

And believe me, there are many (most, it seems to me) in the new crop of hunters here that despise African hunting entirely. The lefting of hunting has already well begun.

One of Us
Picture of Open Carry
posted Hide Post
This knee-jerk clown is also against "high capacity" magazines too. He is not a conservative in my worldview.

Posts: 55 | Location: Easton, Pennsylvania USA | Registered: 28 November 2016Reply With Quote