Find
Notify
Tools

Congratulations Buzz and Stephie
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of sjb
posted Hide Post
Mate she sure is beautiful. Lucky the mothers genes are strong!!!!!
The photo of Criton and Zoe is one that the entire WORLD needs too see. Truly there is hope for Zimbabwe yet.
All the best to all the family, and as a father of three girls make the most of the years that they can not "talk" their father into anything they desire.
Scott

Posts: 218 | Location: NSW , Australia | Registered: 11 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Buzz man you were not kidding when told me a couple of months ago you would not be far behind Ivan and I!!! Congrats my friend. Smiler

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36870 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Buzz,

Your daughter is a very attractive baby. Unbelievable for just a newborn. Genes from mom no doubt. Zoe will give you gray hair with all the boys chasing her in just 16-17 yrs.

Congrats again and Criton looks great with that prize winning smile he has.

Till Later.

PM Dak

Posts: 495 | Location: USA | Registered: 25 December 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to you both! Children add a dimention to life that words cannot fully capture. We have 4 girls that have grown into wonderful responsible adults and parents. They have given us 9 grandchildren which we now enjoy watching them grow and give their parents the occational grief that the parent gave us as a child. Enjoy ever minute before you know it they will be grown. And treat her well because she will pick your nursing home some day.
Good news about Criton.
Guy

Posts: 8 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: 22 May 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
tu2

Born on 9th June?

If so, she & I share the same birthday albeit 56 years apart....... so the young lady already has excellent taste! Wink

One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Your life is going to change. There is nothing more precious than a daughter.

Yup. Good lookin' kid...

One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
Buzz, Congrats on the Lighty and your latest DVD "The Essence of Elephant Hunting" (Just Watched it).
Myles must have been good a Cricket as a youngster. Great catch!

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Buzz,
Glad to see you are not firing blanks. Congrats to you and Steph.

The Hunters

Posts: 81 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Hey Buzz, we've got pics of everyone, but mother and daughter together. Any pics that you can post of the two of them? We've seen beauty and two the beasts, with you and Criton. rotflmo What about the proud mum? Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrats Buzz!!

Everything changes from here....for the better of course.

Brad

Go Duke!!

Posts: 1289 | Location: Texas | Registered: 25 January 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Buzz,
as a father of 4 (with twins!!) I can tell from the picture of you and Zoe above that your first night was, shall we say, restless??

Congrats to your little family. Now make sure you don't do anything "foolish" out there in the bush! tu2

"...Them, they were Giants!"
J.A. Hunter describing the early explorers and settlers of East Africa

hunting is not about the killing but about the chase of the hunt.... Ortega Y Gasset

Posts: 3034 | Location: Tanzania - The Land of Plenty | Registered: 19 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
Buzz, not to scare you, but Bwanamrm said his daughter has had him wrapped around her little finger for 23 years. Mine has done the same for over 40 years...and I've loved every minute of it.
Max

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
And my two girls for 31 years and 27 years respectively! Big Grin It's great to see them happily married to two of the finest young men on the planet and living their dreams! tu2

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
I had my first one at age 44. He is 3 and I am 47...we are best friends. As soon as the doctor delivered him...I was allowed to hold him. He was wiggling his hand so I touched his palm with my index finger...he immediately grasp it and held on until the nurse took him from me. That was the most heart-felt moment of my life.

He is 3 now and I am 47. He reminds me everyday, when he comes and jumps into bed with me, what life is all about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36870 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Anjin
posted Hide Post
Very pretty and healthy looking!

Zoe seems to be getting popular as a girl's name. My latest grandaughter, now almost exactly six months old and living in Hong Kong, shares it.

Norman Solberg
International lawyer back in the US after 25 years and, having met a few of the bad guys and governments here and around the world, now focusing on private trusts that protect wealth from them. NRA Life Member for 50 years, NRA Endowment Member from 2014, NRA Patron from 2016.

Posts: 554 | Location: Sandia Mountains, NM | Registered: 05 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
BwanaMitch- twins I have NO idea how you managed!!! 1 is quite a handful! Lane that is a fanatstic photo! Thanks folks for the kind messages- she is great!

Posts: 1128 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 22 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Norbert
posted Hide Post
Buzz,
Congratulations to you and Steph.
All the best to a lucky and healthy family.
I noticed only by chance, so my congrats is a bit late.
Norbert

Posts: 279 | Location: Europe, Eifel hills | Registered: 12 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Woodmnctry
posted Hide Post
Buzz --- congrats but am guessing your life just changed considerably --- since you will not have near the free time ---you used to have --- will you be selling any of your various sporting items?? Was curious as to the timing of the sale??

dancing dancing dancing

OMG!-- my bow is "pull-push feed" - how dreadfully embarrasing!!!!!

Posts: 932 | Location: 8K Ft in Colorado | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Buzz,
Congrats on your newborn baby girl. All I can tell you is time goes by way to quick then their out the door, married, producing grandkids. Which come to think of it grandkids are much more fun. I can send them home after I have spoiled them rotten. dancing

Tim

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Buzz
Congratulations!
I am so happy for you.
I wish you the best as you embark on lifes greatest adventure.
Dave Katzenstein

If your parents didn't have any children chances are you won't either.

Posts: 473 | Location: Davie Florida | Registered: 15 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations; a perfect outcome to what was probably your most difficult hunt.

If you and the fam are ever in Sydney, I've got a spare room.

mike