THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    "AR Forum Knife" Member Order Form, Login & Password

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"AR Forum Knife" Member Order Form, Login & Password
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Tim_Wegner
posted
To all the AR Knife-Nuts!

My webguy has had to set up a logon and password on our website to keep NON AR Members out! http://www.blade-tech.com

Go to the front page and click on the Special box where it has the AR member login and type the following;

Login: arforum

Password: ARK2005

Sorry for the hassles! It is up and ready to go now!

FYI:
Some of the special knives, the U S Made S30V models with the Orange G10 handles and the U S Made S30V Black "Extreme" models may take 3-5 weeks to complete as our laser cutter is backlogged. The Orange G10 was hard to get and these models are currently a being done as a special production run pending the possibility of a larger run of the Orange G10 material.

The only other thing is I just need to get the AR Logo and we'll be ready to rock and roll!

A BIG THANKS TO SAEED FOR HIS BLESSING ON THIS!

YOU TO J. HACK for all your help!

Cheers!

Tim

Tim

Posts: 99 | Location: McCleary, WA | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Tim, a question on the order form: It says that you will etch the AR Logo on the blade and the Member's name or screen name.

Will the name be etched on the same side of the blade that the AR Logo is?

Where on the form do we put the name that we want etched on the blade?

Thanks,

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12591 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanajcj
posted Hide Post
Tim,
can i get the Ar logo on a mouse or mouse lite?

That was one hell of a nice cat you took in zim this year. Are you going to the dallas safari show or the houston show this year? James

LostHorizonsOutfitters.com
----------------------------
"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"
Davy Crockett 1835
----------------------------

Posts: 696 | Location: Texas, where else! | Registered: 18 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just tried to login using "arforum" and "ARK2005", it didn't work!
Peter

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peter:
Just tried to login using "arforum" and "ARK2005", it didn't work!
Peter

Peter,

I did the same thing, then I re-read the instructions. The AR link is on the lower left side of the web page. I, and I suspect you were doing the same, was trying to log in to the regular log in.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
OK, another stupid question from the computer literacy challenged corner. Do we print the form out and mail it in, or is there a way to order online? When I open the form, it opens in Microsoft Word.

THE LUCKIEST HUNTER ALIVE!

Posts: 853 | Location: St. Thomas, Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 08 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I posted on the previous thread by Marterius, that the price on the order sheet was wrong, ie. it did not include the discount. It does not seem to have been fixed. perhaps Tim can respond and/or fix the form.
Thanks, peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
btt

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Has this been sorted out yet?

Okie John

"The 30-06 works. Period." --Finn Aagaard

one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes it has. See the other thread about these knives. In any case, the web site has the latest order form and it has the correct price for the "lite" knives as well as my suggestion about someplace to put the name you want on the blade. I called 'em and spoke to Tim.
Peter.

one of us
Picture of Tim_Wegner
posted Hide Post
Guys

I just checked from my end and the form has been corrected. It was fixed the same day the mistake was discovered. It now reflects the package price of $42.50 for the PH-Lite.

All forms will be inspected by myself. I will make sure to the best of my abilities that all pricing is correct and if there are any questions regarding names or spelling I will call or email you for clarification.

We are currently filling a large knife order with a custom logo. That job will be done today.

We still have a bit of reworking to do on the AR logo. I want it be good and clear. Once that's done and you all see the sample on the
A R Forum and approve it we'll be ready to go.

I expect to start processing orders by mid to late next week. I will keep you all posted!

Any questions call me 253-318-0899

Cheers!

Tim

one of us
posted Hide Post
tim can you ship to singapore please? how much would it cost? thanks, guy

"one of the most common african animals is the common coolerbok(or coleman's coolerbok). Many have been domesticated and can be found in hunting camps, lodges and in the back of vehicles."

Posts: 252 | Location: Singapore | Registered: 26 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tim!
What's the latest update for the AR knives? Inquiring minds want to know....

Posts: 47 | Location: North Pole Alaska | Registered: 05 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Budman5, as far as I know everything is going OK. The order form is there, I have ordered mine, and the web site says to allow 6 weeks. I am now in wait mode.
Peter.

One of Us
Picture of invader66
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patrkyhntr:
OK, another stupid question from the computer literacy challenged corner. Do we print the form out and mail it in, or is there a way to order online? When I open the form, it opens in Microsoft Word.

There is 2 of us. Do we print or what???
Help

Semper Fi
WE BAND OF BUBBAS
STC Hunting Club

Posts: 1684 | Location: Walker Co,Texas | Registered: 27 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was confused about how to order, so I called them. The receptionist didn't seem to be aware of the AR special order and was trying to get me to order via their regular system. Anyway, talked to another young man there who took my order over the phone and was very helpful in answering all my questions. He also said you could print off the order form and fax it in.

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" - Emerson

Posts: 106 | Location: Rockwall, Texas | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I printed and faxed. Wasn't too keen on sending credit card info via unencrypted communications.
Peter.

One of Us
Picture of invader66
posted Hide Post
Talked to Tim and he said fax or mail.

Semper Fi
WE BAND OF BUBBAS
STC Hunting Club

Posts: 1684 | Location: Walker Co,Texas | Registered: 27 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Tim_Wegner
posted Hide Post
The AR logo modification for the knife etching process has finally been finished.

J. Hack/Jim Hackiewicz will be posting a pic of the logo as well as a pic with the logo applied to a knife.

I hope you all like it.

If Saeed and the majority of you approve! We'll start etching and shipping next week!

I'll be in Montana Oct 23rd thru the 28th, but will be checking my cell messages 253-318-0899 and emails frequently!
My son Bryce will be in charge of the project while I am out!
His email is; bryce@blade-tech.com;

FYI:

I have been doing this stuff for a long time and good Ole Mr. Murphy usually shows up somewhere on someones order whether it's just a simple billing problem or a problem with Fedex or maybe a names miss-spelled etc...

If there are any SNAFU'S on anyones orders please let myself or my son Bryce know asap! We will make it right!

One last thing! Check your credit cards statements to make sure everthing is correct. We have had cases where Mr Murphy showed up in the Veri-sign system double billing customers by mistake.

Thanks for letting us serve you!

I hope everyone likes the knives!

Cheers!

Tim

one of us
Picture of ROSCOE
posted Hide Post
Tim,
Any chance of another run of knives? I missed out the first time but would like to buy one or two.

R. Lee Ermey: "The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't, Which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a President, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke!!!!! 'What the hell could possibly go wrong?'

Posts: 2122 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote