Find
Notify
Tools

cape buffalo hunt
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of thornell
posted
My dad and I are planning on going back to africa in the next year or two on buffalo hunt. I am trying to find a good place to go. We were hoping to go to tanzania or possibly zimbabwe if it is safe to travel there. We are trying to find a hunt for 8-10 days at a respectable price. Is there anyone out there that has recently hunted that can suggest a good ph to contact? Is there any father son hunts that someone is familier with? Any help in finding a good hunt would be greatly appreciated.

Posts: 705 | Location: MIDDLE TENNESSEE | Registered: 25 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Try http://www.hhksafaris.com e-mail Graham Hingeston. I have hunted with them the last two years for buff and elephant and they mean too please. I have given many ref. for them and none were ever disappointed. Should you have more questions send me a PM........Bob

Posts: 94 | Location: S.E Pa | Registered: 05 October 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
Kevin du Boil is a an excellent PH and the company he works for Swainson's and the safari area of Dande North are excellent choices for a buffalo hunt.

See my Hunting Report for more details.

Regards,

Terry

My other choice in Zim would be HHK.

Msasi haogopi mwiba [A hunter is not afraid of thorns]

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
thornell
I agree with Buffalo Bob
i hunted with HHK in June 2006. Contact Graham.
Be sure and shoot a cow elephant ... or two. Big Grin

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
My last four trips to Zim have been great, and will be back next month. Mike and Stuart Taylor are great guy's to hunt with and can offer Buff hunts for you. mikesue@mweb.co.zw
Happy Hunting,
Adam C.

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote