THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Last minute hunting opportunity with SCI PH of the Year, Dirk de Bod!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Last minute hunting opportunity with SCI PH of the Year, Dirk de Bod!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Mark in SC
posted
Namibian PH, Dirk de Bod, won the 2008 SCI Professional Hunter Award during the SCI Convention in Reno earlier this year.

Dirk is normally fully booked for 2-3 years in advance with repeat clients and referrals from prior clients. He can only accept a few clients each season because he personally guides every client who books with him.

Presently he has a very rare, last-minute, cancellation hunt available for October 15th-30th, 2008.

This hunt is available immediately to the first hunter who confirms his booking with a deposit.

Visit Dirk's website at www.safarisnamibia.com for more information.

I am Dirk's USA based webmaster and a past client, contact me at 843-757-0001 if I can be of assistance.

Photos and a story about our adventures in Namibia with Dirk de Bod and Nick Nolte can be found at:

http://www.scilowcountry.org/mark_&_holly_peterson_in_namibia.htm

Dirk is one of the finest PH's in Africa. Contact him immediately if you are interested in this opening at kudu@africaonline.com.na

NRA, GOA, & SCI Life Member
www.scilowcountry.org

Posts: 692 | Location: South Carolina Lowcountry | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Mark in SC
posted Hide Post
Dirk is in the field with a client, so I have not been able to speak with him recently.

Has anyone jumped on this opportunity yet?

NRA, GOA, & SCI Life Member
www.scilowcountry.org

Posts: 692 | Location: South Carolina Lowcountry | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dirk is a great guy! He knows so much about the flora and fauna of Namibia. He gets excited most hunting big Kudu. His son was born just months after my daughter and the same doctor delivered them both. I was asking them how they felt about pre-aranged marriages! The de Bods are a lot of fun and run a first class hunting camp. I wish I had the funds... i'd be buying my ticket!

Posts: 581 | Location: Cheney, KS or Africa Somewhere | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote