Find
Notify
Tools

craig boddington
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone know how I can find an email or a contact for him. Thanks, Ryan

Posts: 206 | Location: nicholasville, KY | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
www.craigboddington.com

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4781 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Any other trapshooters on here? I saw on his webpage that it said he was a former all-American trapshooter, but when I punched his name into the ATA's website it said he only has 100 registered singles and handicap targets??? I'm not doubting it, I was just wondering where he shot, when he did, and what team he made (Jr, Men, etc.)?

I heal fast and don't scar.

Posts: 433 | Location: Monessen, PA | Registered: 23 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Try sending him a PM on AR- he is a member and posts under his own name.

He is away until the 28th of this month. If you send me a PM telling me vaguely what it is about, I'll ask him which of his two "private" email adresses you can send your mail to.

Posts: 3026 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ivan carter
posted Hide Post
all emails sent through his website get to him ...

"The greatest threat to our wildlife is the thought that someone else will save it”

www.facebook.com/ivancartersafrica

www.ivancarterwca.org
www.ivancarter.com
ivan@ivancarter.com

Posts: 1201 | Location: South Africa  | Registered: 04 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I seem to recall that his trapshooting was done mostly as a junior. Quite a long time ago. I hope this is not another attempt to discredit a hunting writer. He has just been named winner of the Conklin award. That is about as highly regarded any award that exists. It is not political and a no bullshit deal. He is a credit to the hunting community if he has 100 registered birds or a billion.

Posts: 3073 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: 11 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I first met Craig back in our trapshooting days during the late 60s or early 70s. If memory serves me correct, and please don't count on it, I was a sub-junior and Craig a junior when met at various trap shoots. Back in those days it was called the SPORTS AFIELD ALL-AMERICAN Trap Team. Yes, Craig was a top shotgunner as well.

Posts: 144 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 19 October 2007Reply With Quote