Notify
Tools

Balla-Balla / marketing brochures !
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted
Guests

I am hopefully going to get some (new updated brochures) back from our SA printers in mid late July //

These will be (blatantly advertising) our ranch hunts for plains game in SA and cape buff in Zambia.

I dont wish to be presumptious BUT if any guests had a genuine interest in the brochures bearing in mind these hunts are on (game fenced private ranches) in the mid to upper price bracket as we dont do bargain basement hunts then if there was interest I can look at a mail out to interested parties on a first in first served basis with limitations of course.

Essentially we can have a USA mail out and if interested a Europe mail out as well ///

I envisage having around 20-35 brochures in total available, and will therfore make them available to anyone with a geniune interest in RANCH HUNTING ... please dont ask for them if you have no ranch hunting interest as it will only disadvantage those whom may do so

Best to ask for either the SA brochure, OR the Zambia brochure, OR BOTH in the same mail out ..

Thoughts welcome on whom might wish to have these sent to them !!!

EMAIL Peter  Balla-Balla Company Portfolio
Peter J. Bird

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jpb
posted Hide Post
Hi there

Have somebody with a good scanner and the appropriate software make an Acrobat .pdf file of your brochure then you can email hundreds of them for no cost at all.

I can do it for you if you can find no one closer!

jpb

Posts: 1006 | Location: northern Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of almostacowboy
posted Hide Post
Excellent idea jpb. And very generous, too. thumb

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value."
-Thomas Paine, "American Crisis"

Posts: 816 | Location: Llano, CA Mojave Desert | Registered: 30 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
jpb

Thanks v much for the idea offer /// I will look at that option for the future once we get the run of brochure prints completed

In the meanwhile

For those wanting a (direct mail out) here is my private FORUM where you can post/list your formal request.

Brochure Request Forum

Just click on my post [ BROCHURES ] in the forum to see what the requirents are, it is self explanetary. Then just make a NEW POST on the forum

Regards, Peter Bird

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote