THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    First Shipment Of Our Safari Has Gone Out Today!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

First Shipment Of Our Safari Has Gone Out Today!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
First request came from New Zealand a few minutes after I have posted that the video was read!!

47 packages went out this morning, to the US, Canada, Sweden, England, France, Germany, Turkey and India.

It would be interesting to know how long they take to their destinations.

I hope you all enjoy the video.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68796 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Skyline
posted Hide Post
Saaed, missed that posting as am busy hunting. If you have more available I would love to get one. Just this past week I had bear hunters watching your previous videos and they really enjoyed them.

Good example that not all hunters are wanting to watch the hunting videos that have the constant kill shot mentality. I am finding many of my hunters really enjoy the way Saeed does his videos.

tu2

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.

Posts: 1849 | Location: Northern Rockies, BC | Registered: 21 July 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
We have plenty of copies, just drop me a PM with your address please.

Posts: 68796 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent May 21, looking forward to seeing the latest adventures.

Posts: 273 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 08 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hopefully I am one of the recipients in India. Looking forward to it. Thank you very much.

Warm regards
Saeed

One of Us
Picture of donner
posted Hide Post
Pm sendt Saeed Smiler

Rauma Hunting and Fishing Safaris
www.rauma-jakt-fiskesafari.no

Posts: 619 | Location: åndalsnes Norway | Registered: 05 January 2007Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Most of the requests have been sent out already.

We are including an AR patch with each package, and ran out of patches.

New lot are promised tomorrow and the rest of all received requests will go this week.

Anyone who like to get a copy, please PM your mailing address.

I am getting requests through my email, and as I have mentioned before, those will be ignored.

One of Us
Picture of Canuck32
posted Hide Post
Just pick mine up at the mailbox. Now to get down to some serious couch surfing

If you have that much to fight for, then you should be fighting. The sentiment that modern day ordinary Canadians do not need firearms for protection is pleasant but unrealistic. To discourage responsible deserving Canadians from possessing firearms for lawful self-defence and other legitimate purposes is to risk sacrificing them at the altar of political correctness."

- Alberta Provincial Court Judge Demetrick

Posts: 615 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 17 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tomahawker
posted Hide Post
Just received, can't wait to watch. Appreciate it very much
Thanks Saeed

Posts: 3534 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I received mine today and look forward to watching the video.

Thank you Saeed!

Posts: 15 | Location: Western North Carolina | Registered: 26 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jjbull
posted Hide Post
received here in Montana today.

Thank you again, Saeed

___________________________________________________________________________________

Give me the simple life; an AK-47, a good guard dog and a nymphomaniac who owns a liquor store.

Posts: 820 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota/Florida's Gulf Coast | Registered: 23 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Horray, Horray they came yesterday!
Post marked 22/05, delivered 06/06 quick delivery time.
Watched the first chapter last night. Now I'm getting the popcorn made up to continue watching the adventures.
Thanks so much Saeed.

Posts: 273 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 08 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post
Saeed, I must have missed the announcement that the latest movie is available !!

Any chance of a copy going to Germany for me ?? Wink Wink Wink

Charlie

Ps I promise I will continue to write and post hunt reports and other stuff and I will never watch a Mark Sullivan video or join SCI !!!!

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2327 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Received yesterday. Thank you!

Posts: 51 | Location: South East Ohio | Registered: 27 September 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Recived ...... ,included a nice patch,thank you so much Saeed Smiler

Terje Kvestad

Posts: 59 | Location: Kongsberg ,Norway | Registered: 05 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank You Saeed, I got mine on June 3, and it was mailed from Dubai on May 22. That is fast for getting to my location in the Canadian Arctic.

Once again Thank You

Posts: 133 | Location: Eskimo Point - CANADA | Registered: 23 January 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
First request came from New Zealand a few minutes after I have posted that the video was read!!

47 packages went out this morning, to the US, Canada, Sweden, England, France, Germany, Turkey and India.

It would be interesting to know how long they take to their destinations.

I hope you all enjoy the video.

Thank you very much Saeed! I received mine today and thank you for the patch!

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
Got mine yesterday, thanks as always. Truly good stuff.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Any chance of obtaining a copy

NRA Life Member, ILL Rifle Assoc Life Member, Navy

Posts: 2300 | Location: Monee, Ill. USA | Registered: 11 April 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raamw:
Any chance of obtaining a copy

The offer is open to all AR members, so please send me your mailing address in a PM.