New
Find
Notify
Tools

True or Rumor?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I just got this e-mail from a friend who was a booking agent for Jaco. He does not know if it is true or not but it makes one wonder about it all.

"Just heard from a source that Jaco's plane has been spotted in some African country by an unknown source and that he has purchased a villa....many rumors he is alive.
Apparently Jaco's wife sent a email that clients should not worry as she has deposits and that she takes full responsibility.
I suggest whoever contact South African Embassy...tell the story and that you want to take legal action and criminal charges with the South African Police.
The source is Theo Radloff Tel.27 18 468 8501....e mail Theo@gondala.co.za..... He is a young hunter who also is appalled by all this skullduggery.
Dick there is far too much smoke for there not to be a fire.
The Prof. Hunters Assoc. should be able to give you Jaco's wife address etc There e mail address is... phasa@pixie.co.za The phone no. is 27 12 667 2048....fax 27 12 6672049
There is no question that Jaco's wife knows a lot more than she is revealing.
All I am giving is hearsay which Theo has just given me this morning.This info. was passed on to him by a good source
Perhaps it may be better to contact Theo direct...He says a lot of information is on internet."

Posts: 1529 | Location: Texas | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Maybe he is renting a room from David Van Der Mullen.

Posts: 6277 | Location: Not Likely, but close. | Registered: 12 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Good one.

Posts: 19314 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote