THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    At dawn tomorrow, my son leaves on the Ultimate Dangerous Game Hunt!
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

At dawn tomorrow, my son leaves on the Ultimate Dangerous Game Hunt!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Use Enough Gun:
Ditto to everything that has been said by everyone previously! tu2

Thanks to you and your son!

D. Nelson

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
GAHUNTER ,im not american ,but i was a soldier and i appreciate the work of your son for the occidental world ,please say him that even in Argentina a man say him thank you.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6382 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
GAHUNTER, the best advice I can offer is what we followed: Speed, Surprise and Violence of Action.

One of the things your son is likely worried about is that he will freeze when the bullets start flying. He won't. Every generation of warriors has that same self doubt before the first battle. The training kicks in and he will do the right thing. He will take care of his men and they will take care of him.

When he comes home, be there for him. Listen when he wants to talk. Give him space and understanding when he doesn't. Most of all, don't treat him any different than you did before he left. When you're fresh from the fight, one of the creepiest feelings in the world is having your friends and family treat you with kid gloves as if now you're suddenly fragile.

Posts: 182 | Location: Western Washington | Registered: 12 April 2008Reply With Quote