Find
Notify
Tools

Any of you guys in Germany?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Russell E. Taylor
posted
I'm at Vilseck at the moment, earning the American taxpayers' money during my as-advertised two weeks of annual training in the Army Reserve.

We're flying out of Frankfurt on the 13th at 1245 hours and will probably be there (at the airport) around 1045 hours. I'll actually have money in my pocket (a rare occasion) and would gladly buy any of you a drink, or a cup of coffee, or breakfast, if you want to show up and introduce yourself. I'm pretty sure I won't have to worry about the entire European AR contingent showing up, so I feel confident about being able to back up this offer.

Anyway, I'm here (in Germany), and if any of you want to say howdy, Frankfurt on the 13th is your chance. Sorry about the early hour, though. It's not my fault. "I'm a victim."

Russ

The doing of unpleasant deeds calls for people of an unpleasant nature.

Posts: 2982 | Location: Silvis, IL | Registered: 12 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Smiler Russ,

See my PM and yes, I do drink at 0730....

beer

Cheers,

Gerry

Cheers,

Number 10

Posts: 3433 | Location: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: 23 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Russell E. Taylor
posted Hide Post
I was wrong about the departure time, Gerry. I wrote you with the correct time and I've also amended my original post with the right time.

Looking forward to seeing you, Gerry.

Russ

The doing of unpleasant deeds calls for people of an unpleasant nature.

Posts: 2982 | Location: Silvis, IL | Registered: 12 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Stick a couple of Mauser "Magnum" actions in your ruck and call me when you get home!!!

JW