New
Find
Notify
Tools

Warning: Be advised WhatsApp
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted Hide Post
The Chinese president said last week that these organizations are more powerful than governments!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68679 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Fulvio,

That's why I wrote THIS Telegraph. At my age I remember all those things you mentioned.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13008 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
It might be a bit early on the timeline but another great option may be forthcoming... LOKI.

They’re offering, or will be, a messaging app that is secure and encrypted, using blockchain technology. Don’t know enough just yet, but what I’ve read is interesting and encouraging.

Posts: 3901 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by L. David Keith:
Absolutely Saeed, since two days ago, each time I attempt to open WhatsApp, I am prompted to "Install the latest version via Google Play." I'm not installing anything off Google Play and will be searching to replace WhatsApp ASAP. If Zuckerberg touches it, it becomes sewage.

I don't use any of that crap and it don't miss it! old

USMC Retired
DSC Life Member
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 730 | Location: Maryland Eastern Shore | Registered: 27 September 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drongo:
quote:
Originally posted by L. David Keith:
Absolutely Saeed, since two days ago, each time I attempt to open WhatsApp, I am prompted to "Install the latest version via Google Play." I'm not installing anything off Google Play and will be searching to replace WhatsApp ASAP. If Zuckerberg touches it, it becomes sewage.

I don't use any of that crap and it don't miss it! old

Sadly, if one wants to keep in communications with friends from other parts of the world, one has no choice.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68679 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote