THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Re: Problems on Charles deGaulle in Paris

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Problems on Charles deGaulle in Paris
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of jbderunz
posted
hi Johan

Thanks. Where is located Pommiestan?
You cannot be more right about R93. 6 out 8 of my hunting partners are using this rifle. Sure they are sweating a lot before the big bang.

Posts: 1727 | Location: France, Alsace, Saverne | Registered: 24 August 2004Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
Quote:

Where is located Pommiestan?

Well, I know it's possible to go there by train from Paris The Pommies often point out that their country is an Island

Cheers

/ JOHAN

one of us
posted Hide Post
POM = Prisoner of Mother England

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
JudgeG

I am always impressed with your posts. I'm quite sure that you don't see everything as I do, but I almost always see things the way you do.

That being said, I remember traveling before 9/11. Many times I boarded planes with my knife in my pocket and flew all over the World. I had more security problems in Mexico of all places than I ever had in the USA. It was wide open and I felt like we had almost no security. I came into Atlanta during the Olympics and was warned ahead of time to be prepared for the increased security. It was the biggest cattle drive that I've been on in many years. I think that we all could have jumped out in full camo and rifles on our back and they would have waved us on thru. It was ridiculous. I actually saw one of the drug dogs humping a Mexican's bag. Whatever was in that bag had the dog very excited. The drug agent handling the dog actually had to pull him off of the bag, and NEVER looked into the bag. The Mexicans were speaking perfect English till the dog and agent arrived, then they didn't understand her questions. You could see lots of little ziplock plastic bags sticking out of the seams of the bag, but the agent pulled the dog off and went on her way.

I for one am glad that we have some form of security now. We didn't have anything before, in my opinion. I don't agree with some of the actions by the security, but even with the flaws, I do feel that things are better.

/

Posts: 118 | Location: Infidel land - home of the free | Registered: 04 August 2004Reply With Quote