Find
Notify
Tools

Headed back to SA.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Sniper
posted
Tickets are booked and all arrangements are made. Traveling back to SA with family and another long time friend. I can remember when I found AR long long ago, maybe around year 2000 and thinking what a dream to go to Africa. I made my first trip in 2006 and sure have been blessed since then to return annually. I am a lucky man and I sure appreciate it. Hopefully have another 15-20 trips ahead of me.

Nothing special on the list, just going hunting. I have requested some time in the mountains around Louis Trichardt for one more chance at an old nice curl kudu while I still have good legs under me. Other than that just going hunting and enjoying Africa.

Flying Emirates out of Dulles and overnighting at AfricaSky coming and going.

Good health and hunting to everyone this safari season!

"In the worship of security we fling ourselves beneath the wheels of routine, and before we know it our lives are gone"--Sterling Hayden--

David Tenney
US Operations Manager
Trophy Game Safaris
Southern Africa
Tino and Amanda Erasmus
www.tgsafari.co.za

Posts: 884 | Location: Tennessee, USA | Registered: 11 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Good hunting...

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7558 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good luck Sniper, have a great time. Hope that special Kudu works out for you.

JP

Posts: 60 | Location: Central Valley, California  | Registered: 03 May 2021Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
I’m still looking for a business class airfare bargain for my trip in August. Last 4 trips have been on Qatar Airways but their fare went from about $3500 to $7000 in one year! Will probably fly Lufthansa as Emirates is also over $6500. Since I need 4 tickets, cost can be substantial. Good luck? tu2

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13399 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote