New
Find
Notify
Tools

Death of PH Hendrick Ferreira
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hendrick Ferreira of Alldays S.A. was tragically killed in a traffic mishap last Saturday.

Hendrick is the son of Huntley and Elna Ferreira, also of Alldays. (Berlin Farm and Huntley Ferreira Safaris)

He and his wife Adrie have two wonderful children and with his mom and dad they have operated the family owned enterprise for many years.

Even though he was only in his thirties (32) he had the best eye for game of any white man I have ever known. He displayed the enthusiasm of youth tempered by enough maturity to gain the respect of those he encountered.

Our hearts go out to Huntley, Elna, Adrie and the family. May god be with them in these most trying of times.

Adrian

Posts: 414 | Location: Tennille, Ga | Registered: 29 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Adrian,

We have all been notified of this very sad occurrence and although I do not know the family I have heard their name mentioned often and favorably. My condolences.

Andrew

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9983 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Very sad to hear.

Our sincere condolences to his family and friends.

32 is far too young to die.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68793 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
The Ferreira's of Alldays are just down the road from my brother Alan's Conservancy Estate in Limpopo.

From myself personally and ALL the Bird's / Alan, Jessie, Carol, Dene, Alan jnr., and Shawn OUR SINCERE CONDOLANCES to the family and friends.

Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
32 is the prime of life. For all of us, we never know. My sincerest condolences to the family as well.

One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
Its like loosing a family member, I have met him.

Steve

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3558 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cane Rat
posted Hide Post
That's just terrible news. I think that most of us forget that getting into our cars and driving is probably the most dangerous thing we do on a daily basis, so many people die tragically like that. My condolences to the family.

Posts: 2767 | Location: The Peach State | Registered: 03 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
we are diminished...

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ChopperGuy
posted Hide Post
I've hunted with Hendrick a couple times. he was a joy to be around and you could really tell he loved hunting.

He has a beautiful family that I was very honored to have met and spent time with.

My deepest condolences to the family.

He will be missed.

If you are in trouble anywhere in the world, an airplane can fly over and drop flowers, but a helicopter can land and save your life. - Igor Sikorski, 1947

Posts: 681 | Location: Spring Branch, TX (Summers in Northern MN) | Registered: 18 September 2004Reply With Quote