New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Friday Deal
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Since I been off this forum for awhile I decided I should post a Black Friday Deal.

Is travel getting to be to much for you, and that long flight to Africa is just to hard on your body?

Do you not have time due to work?

Are you just worried about the logistics of traveling to Africa?

Is it the money of the hunt?

Well not a worry anymore.

Send me. I will be collecting small donations, or full hunt offers. No amount is to large or too small. (Small donations will be combined to pay for a full hunt)

Why would you do this you ask? Well, I will go on the hunt for you, and have the time of my life, as well as take very good photographs or video (your preference). At the completion of the hunt I will send you a photo book of the hunt. (I can Photoshop you into the photos if you prefer.) I am a great shot as well a good traveler. I assure you the trip will take place on the time arranged and I will have the necessary paperwork to travel to the country requested to hunt in. Trophy shipment can also be arranged. You do not have to worry about taking the time off from work, missing family time or having the chance of getting sick.

Cheers, Cool

Mink and Wall Tents don't go together. Especially when you are sleeping in the Wall Tent.
DRSS .470 & .500

Posts: 1051 | Location: The Land of Lutefisk | Registered: 23 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of TREE 'EM
posted Hide Post
Will you take a post dated check from Missouri?
hammering

All We Know Is All We Are

Posts: 1220 | Location: E Central MO | Registered: 13 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How kind of you Big Grin

Please PM me your personal details and bank account number and ill "deposit" the funds promptly

Posts: 11636 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
I can donate an Aardvark hunt but you will need to bring your own bait.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9972 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
I can donate an Aardvark hunt but you will need to bring your own bait.

Where are your termites then? Roll Eyes

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Brilliant idea!
I just happen to know someone who is feeling very generous and willing to go along in case some poor soul had wanted to do a buddy hunt and could not work it out.
Human kindness at it's best, if you ask me.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will fax a check tomorrow!

Posts: 10371 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I am happy to pay for all this, in Zim Dollars! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68771 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am happy to pay for all this, in Zim Dollars!

A truly generous gentleman you are.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote