Find
Notify
Tools

Dates for Harrisburg Show?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Feb ???

Remember, forgivness is easier to get than permission.

Posts: 3994 | Location: Hudsonville MI USA | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Feb 4-12

I found it.

Remember, forgivness is easier to get than permission.

Posts: 3994 | Location: Hudsonville MI USA | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Terry,
There are always a few AR folks at the Harrisburg Show. Myself at the Ducks Unlimited Booth and (brain fart time), the taxidermists over in the RV hall at the end of the row(still can't remember name). Oh well, it is a big but Walmart type of show with terrible crowds at times.
Dulcinea

What counts is what you learn after you know it all!!!

Posts: 712 | Location: York,Pa | Registered: 27 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Claimed to be the biggest outdoor sports show in the country.

Posts: 4799 | Location: Lehigh county, PA | Registered: 17 October 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by onefunzr2:
Claimed to be the biggest outdoor sports show in the country.

Biggest, maybe. Best? Not by a long shot.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I will be at the show several days helping my son in law sell his gun safes and airline gun cases. If you are there, stop by the APX Enclosures booth and say hello. Crawford's (son in law) safes are the ones with the roll out mechanism for your rifles.

I would agree that this is not the best of all of the outdoor shows, but it is fun to attend. At least it is for me. I get to see a whole bunch of outfitters I have hunted with, so it is sort of like old home week.

THE LUCKIEST HUNTER ALIVE!

Posts: 853 | Location: St. Thomas, Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 08 January 2004Reply With Quote