Find
Notify
Tools

What a great Forum!!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of TexasHunter
posted
I am so glad a ran across this forum. Great information and will help me fine tune my June 2007 Safari. My wife and I booked with Peter Thormahlen at the Dallas Safari Show. After speaking with 6 different couples who have hunted with him that gave him tremendous reviews and lavish praise - we are very excited.

Posts: 126 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 30 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
TexasHUnter,

Welcome to the forum.

I am glad you enjoy participating in our discussions. And I am sure you and your wife are going to have a great time in Africa.

We look forward to hearing your stories and seeing your pictures.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
welcome to AR hope we can get you even more excited

Posts: 13460 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
TexasHUnter,

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on booking a hunt!

-Bob F.

Posts: 3485 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 22 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
Come on in Hoss, the water's fine here! We always can use a new perspective, and hopefully you can get some good here as well! Welcome, TexasHunter, you are among friends!

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ACRecurve
posted Hide Post
TexasHunter,

Welcome aboard! Lotsa good info, advice, and comraderie around here except for the Political Forum...only the pachyderms dare venture there!

Good hunting,

Andy

-----------------------------
Thomas Jefferson: “To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.”

Posts: 6711 | Location: Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 308Sako
posted Hide Post
TexasHunter, welcome and enjoy Saeed's graciousness and largess. A wonderful place to discuss the arcane and the important.
cheers

Member NRA, SCI- Life #358 28+ years now!
DRSS, double owner-shooter since 1983, O/U .30-06 Browning Continental set.

Posts: 3611 | Location: LV NV | Registered: 22 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cunningham
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard TexasHunter. Now remember Africa is addictive, so prepare the wife for the dreamy look in your eye after you return. You will have an absolutely wonderful time. Dig into the archives here and you will find many helpful post. Glad your here.

Global Sportsmen Outfitters, LLC
Bob Cunningham
404-802-2500

Posts: 580 | Location: I am neither for you or against you. I am completely the opposite. | Registered: 23 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BigBullet
posted Hide Post
Yes it is!

BigBullet

BigBullet

"Half the FUN of the travel is the esthetic of LOSTNESS" Ray Bradbury
https://www.facebook.com/Natal...443607135825/?ref=hl

Posts: 1224 | Location: Lorraine, NY New York's little piece of frozen tundra | Registered: 05 July 2003Reply With Quote