Find
Notify
Tools

More Gun /Accessory Cases For You.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Fellow AR Members,
In an effort to get away from all the federal BS and paperwork required selling firearms I have decided to try and expand the gun case and accessory case business part of my small store.
I will now be shipping the product lines of Pelican, Storm and Dosko Sport. If you have need for any of those cases plus Tuffpak as always, I hope you will give us a try. I think you will find we are competitive in pricing and quick on service.
Please understand that shipping to foreign countries is no problem however some freight charges on certain products (like Tuffpak) are based on cubic feet of space taken and not actual weight. The freight charges can be way out of line compared to what it cost to ship inside the USA. DSL has been our best bet in shipping out of the USA so far.
Some of you may not be aware that we also book safaris into Namibia. You may read the accounts of Trademark Texan and Bob C on AR. They just returned from hunting with us.
We will have booths at Dallas and Houston Safari Club conventions and we will be at the Tuffpak booth during SCI. We look forward to meeting those of you we have yet to meet and doing business with you. And...before Judge G., Mac, Rusty, Ray, Wendell and half the rest of the AR world chimes in...I will still be the same old crabby fart with a drink in his hand trying to sell your case to someone else before you can get it out of my booth!

Posts: 1529 | Location: Texas | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Harry, I am glad to see you are carrying the other brands now as well. Have you ever considered the Starlight cases? I have one and it is very nice. Just a thought.

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
Mims:
I've got to get some stuff out of the way to be able to be "loose" on the Dallas SC weekend, but it looks like it's going to happen. I'm going to try to get 1115 and Mbogo375 to come, too.

So.. assuming I successfully shift some obligations around, I'll look forward to having a toddy with you in the Mart, then you having one with me in the suite before the AR supper/lying contest/Ray's birthday party (How old will he be? 102? ) ... I assume we will then finally learn the "truth" about Ray and Saeed's hunt from Pierr'e (like last year) and not the censored version from those two prefabricating charactors.

Posts: 7694 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote