Notify
Tools

an interesting document
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ivan carter
posted
in a world of anti hunters , ...

i was just doing some research for a talk i have to give and came across this document that i think is a great read ...

http://www.nssf.org/PDF/resear...%20the%20economy.pdf

"The greatest threat to our wildlife is the thought that someone else will save it”

www.facebook.com/ivancartersafrica

www.ivancarterwca.org
www.ivancarter.com
ivan@ivancarter.com

Posts: 1201 | Location: South Africa  | Registered: 04 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
Ivan,
Please delete this post before my wife sees it.
Thx
Brad

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very good read Ivan. United we stand...

Posts: 1815 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ivan carter
posted Hide Post
if we stand together and do whats right and use every opportunity we have to educate people on the value of high integrity sustainable hunting we will preserve this for our future generations

"The greatest threat to our wildlife is the thought that someone else will save it”

www.ivancarterwca.org
www.ivancarter.com
ivan@ivancarter.com

Posts: 1201 | Location: South Africa  | Registered: 04 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Interesting. tu2

Posts: 12095 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
Many, Many Thanks for posting that Ivan. Each and everyone of us that checks out the document should send the link to all of our contacts.
tu2 tu2

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bulbwerks
posted Hide Post
Thank You Ivan, that document is being sent to everyone I know as we speak. Especially those on the fence about Hunting and its benefits.
Ben Britton

Posts: 147 | Location: WI | Registered: 15 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Most excellent! I posted it on my facebook pages.

~Ann

Posts: 19551 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PD999
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ivan; great read.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition” ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 1231 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ivan, thanks for posting. Very informative! On another totally unrelated note, what type of site do you have on your double rifle. I should know the name, as I used one on an MP-5 once. I think it's just the ticket for a double. Let us know. Thanks, EB

Posts: 318 | Location: No. California | Registered: 19 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
That's very interesting, thanks for sharing that article.

Posts: 3901 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ivan carter
posted Hide Post
quote:
On another totally unrelated note, what type of site do you have on your double rifle. I should know the name, as I used one on an MP-5 once. I think it's just the ticket for a double. Let us know. Thanks, EB

EB , its a trijicon RMR
http://www.trijicon.com/na_en/.../product1.php?id=RMR

www.ivancarterwca.org
www.ivancarter.com
ivan@ivancarter.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks very much Ivan.

Posts: 318 | Location: No. California | Registered: 19 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thank you Ivan. I am re-distributing to my fellow chapter SCI Members and will incorporate into our chapter's annual banquet presentation.

Tim

One of Us
Picture of ivan carter
posted Hide Post
i didnt write or create it , just found it ..... the more people that see it the better ...

www.ivancarterwca.org
www.ivancarter.com
ivan@ivancarter.com