THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Shows Hartzview Hunting Safaris will attend 2012

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shows Hartzview Hunting Safaris will attend 2012
 Login/Join

posted
Hello everybody,

We cannot believe that it's that time of the year again. Our season flew by like good Friday night and now we are almost heading back to the US again for our yearly marketing trip. We are looking forward on meeting our AH.com friends at the show and be sure to say your on the forum and there will be some additional discounts for AH members on their safaris.

We will be at the folowing shows during January and February 2012:

5 January - 8 January - Dallas Safari Club Convention - Booth #2823

12 January - 14 January - Atlanta Hunting Show

20 Jaunuary - 23 January - Texas Hill Country SCI Fundraiser San Antonio

27 January - 29 January - Huntin Time Show - Grand Rapids, Michigan

4 February - 12 February - Eastern Sport Show - Harrisburg, PA - Booth #6931

* I will be in Vegas but do not have a booth at the show at the moment. So if anybody would like to meet with me there give me a call on my US Cell number 610-401-4523, this number will be active from the 4th of January 2012. I would love to arrange a meeting and have a couple of drinks to discuss your safari.

Thank you and a blessed festive season to everyone.

Best regards,

Jacques

Best regards,

Jacques Spamer
js@hvsafaris.com
www.hvsafaris.com

Posts: 3 | Location: North West Province - South Africa | Registered: 21 June 2011Reply With Quote