THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Re: Our Birthday Boy/ Be There on the 7th!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Our Birthday Boy/ Be There on the 7th!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Outstanding! There is one very cool way to spend the holidays. You will have to fill us in on the details of the hunt. I wonder if the hotel wouldn't mind a small campfire in the room while we listen to the tall-tales of hunting lore that will surely follow the second or third hi-ball.
See you there,
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
This is Pierr'e van Tonders special Christmas card. It features Ray Atkinson exhibiting the new buffalo hunting "tree stand" technique.

I'm looking foward to learning this new method to take a Dagga Boy from the master. I hope you'll join us in Dallas on the Jan. 7th! Bring your favorite libation or enjoy some pretty good bar brands that I'll have for you folks! Supper follows! Check at Ray's booth at Dallas SC and get the details.

As an aside, one of the great members of the AR family invited me to spend Christmas with him (a pretty darn nice thing to do, considering my past year!) and look what I found on his ranch. I e-mailed this picture to Wendell (who's in the Texas exotic business) and he says it's a real hoss of a Sika deer, particularly for a free-ranging animal! If the picture doesn't show it by the smile, I'm a happy camper! Taxidermy bills to follow.

Posts: 7694 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Widowmaker416
posted Hide Post
I wish I could be in Dallas! You guys don't know me but I sure would like to get involvided in your "campfire in the hotel room" story time!
Any chance of meeting up in Reno?

Posts: 1782 | Location: New Jersey USA | Registered: 12 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
JudgeG
Good shooting. See you on the 7th.

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote