New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shot placement guide
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Would one of you nice gentlemen/ladies please be good enough to post a link to a site where I might purchase a pocket shot placement guide for African game.I saw one listed and reccommended on bowsite at african hunter but cannot seem to gain access to the site for some reason..eyedoc

Posts: 1370 | Location: Shreveport,La.USA | Registered: 08 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Eye Doc,
I have one somewhere around the house and if you will email me a phyical address I will give it to you...

Posts: 42158 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hikerbum
posted Hide Post
Cabellas has them for sale. African game and North American game

Posts: 2597 | Location: Western New York | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBoutfishn
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3014 | Location: State Of Jefferson | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Ray,

That made my day.

Posts: 19363 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Alan Bunn
posted Hide Post
Hey Eyedoc,

If Ray can't find his copy, here is a link to the Shot Placement Guide from African Hunter magazine.

http://www.african-hunter.com/shot_placement_guide.htm

Alan

Posts: 1112 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 09 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all of you,I knew it would take no time to get the info here.I have forwarded Ray my address and if he is not able to locate the copy I will order from one of the sites listed.Thanks again...eyedoc

Posts: 1370 | Location: Shreveport,La.USA | Registered: 08 November 2001Reply With Quote