THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Christies Adventures Kamanjab Namibia

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Christies Adventures Kamanjab Namibia
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Has anyone hunted with them? I am researching them as a possible 2006 trip for leopard and or lion.
Thank you "Cats"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cat's, I sent you a private message.

Posts: 6080 | Location: New York City "The Concrete Jungle" | Registered: 04 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
I've been there last year and I really enjoy it, great place, great chap, plenty of game, no fences, very very nice place.

My kudu

My zebra

My friend's kudu

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
How can I make the pictures bigger??
L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You might try to get a hold of "Richardpowell" on this forum. (At least I think he's the same Richard that used to post here under the name 'scruffy'). He has hunted with Christie several times and is going back again this year. Richard and I exchanged email after I had booked with Christie for next year. Christie didn't supply his name as a reference, but he says the same things the references say: good guy, good operation, good animals, no fences.

Dean

...I say that hunters go into Paradise when they die, and live in this world more joyfully than any other men.
-Edward, Duke of York

Posts: 876 | Location: Halkirk Ab | Registered: 11 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
maki,
Last year I was there with Richard !!!
The best hunt I have had in my life and I was lucky enough to share it with :
Richard and Margaret Powell, Phil Pitman and the Gastan brothers.

L

one of us
posted Hide Post
You will have to wait to talk to Richard.

He is over there right now and won't be back on the computer 'til September.

I am starting to feel sorry for him. All that time away from home.

He just gets back and then he goes and visits Lorenzo.

Poor guy, all that flying.

I can't wait to talk with him in the fall.

Graylake

Posts: 187 | Location: Edmonton, Alberta | Registered: 15 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Graylake,
Richard is increadible, he will spent near six week in his namibian camp (as usual Big Grin) , he returns to Canada de 19th of august and the 21th he is flying here for waterbuff and other varmints.
He can be the last one going to bed and at 5 am he is already up shouting and laughing around camp, he enjoys EXACTLY the same, hunting a rat in the barnyard as hunting an ele in the Zambeze valley, I have never met someone who lives hunting with such passion.

Without doubt he deserves every possible hunting achivement. It's an honour for me to be among his friends.

L

one of us
posted Hide Post
I agree totally

Graylake

Posts: 187 | Location: Edmonton, Alberta | Registered: 15 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
While I am sure Richard may bew the one to talk to there must surely be other sources. Christies is opnvmy list of potential companies but not they only name there. several people have suggested Zimbabawe but I refuse to support a nation that is so corrupt ( much the same reason I have quit hunting in British Columbia, as the Canadian govt. would not and continues to not support USA's fight against terrorism).

one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
I can only help you with info about hunting in Christies place in Namibia.

Maybe someone in the political forum can help you with the rest.

L