THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    AR get-together in Porland Feb 2008?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AR get-together in Porland Feb 2008?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of namibiahunter
posted
There seems to be a fair number of posters on the Africa thread who reside in the Great Pacific Northwest of the U.S.A. Well, I'm wondering if there is already an AR gathering planned that would coincide with the Portland, Oregon Pacific Northwest Sportsmen's Show (Feb 6-10, 2008). I think it would be great way to meet and exchange BS about Africa (or any hunting location for that matter) with hunters from Washington, Idaho, and Oregon.

If there is, I would like to attend. If there isn't one yet, is there any interest in such a gathering? A no-host luncheon or dinner and drinks at some restaurant with a banquet room could be arranged at Jantzen Beach or Vancouver.

Along with hunters and interested people who live in the region, there will be PHs and outfitters from Africa who will be in Portland because of the show. I will make sure that the people I know from Namibia will be there if such a gathering will happen.

I'm not volunteering to coordinate anything. I'm just saying that I would like to attend such a gathering of AR-philes is such were to happen.

Namibiahunter

Posts: 665 | Location: Oregon or Namibia | Registered: 13 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It would be fun to get together and meet others from AR, but unfortunately, Feb. 6-9th is the Western Hunting Expo in Salt Lake City. Already committed to that one.

Posts: 1517 | Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
If I'm in town, I'll be there.

--------

www.zonedar.com

If you can't be a good example, be a horrible warning
DRSS C&H 475 NE
--------

Posts: 2781 | Location: Hillsboro, Or-Y-Gun (Oregon), U.S.A. | Registered: 22 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Keep us posted. We hope to be able to make the show in Portland.

Mike

Posts: 150 | Location: Washington | Registered: 01 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of namibiahunter
posted Hide Post
How about Saturday, Feb 9, 7:30PM to ? The show ends at 8 PM. If that suits enough people then we can pick a place close to the Expo Center.

I'll buy the first batch of hors d'oeuvres.

Namibiahunter

Posts: 665 | Location: Oregon or Namibia | Registered: 13 June 2007Reply With Quote