New
Find
Notify
Tools

DSC Exhibitor and Member Survey
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
To those of you who exhibit at the DSC Convention, today a letter with a link to a survey was sent to you from our events manager via email. This is not spam and DSC would appreciate very much if you would take the time (approximately 9 minutes) to complete the survey. We hope to get a good response and use the information to improve our service to you and to make our convention a better place for you to do business. If you don't like a question or don't want to answer a question, just skip it, but try to complete the survey.

For DSC members, a slightly different survey will be sent to you via email very early next week, probably Monday afternoon. Your survey should take about 10 minutes to complete and as on the exhibitor survey, if you don't like a question or don't want to answer one of them...just skip it. The information you provide will be used by our long range planning committee to determine what our members expect us to do so help us out by completing the survey.

Karl

Karl Evans

Posts: 2910 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cazador humilde
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the heads up. I'll complete the member survey when it arrives.

Posts: 1278 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 31 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great idea.

Posts: 12105 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nobody does it as well as DSC.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
I will fill it out, however i am not attending this year

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1628 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
Standing by, Karl!

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
Cogswell & Harrison 375 Fl NE
Sabatti Big Five 375 FL Magnum NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7149 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jorge:
Standing by, Karl!

I knew you would be, sir.

Karl

Karl Evans

Posts: 2910 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I forgot to mention that all surveys are anonymous and all information obtained will be used only at DSC, no info will be shared or sold...if that makes any difference to anyone (it does to me).

Karl

Karl Evans

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Karl, I'll be working at the Euro Optics booth for Blaser (who else!). Stop by and say Hi.

Posts: 20165 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Biebs,

I hope to get by to see you as well.

Posts: 10382 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
I hope to meet more of you this year. Heck, I've never made the AR room. We should designate a meeting "happy hour" or something. It's hard for me to make the dinner, as I've got outfitters staying with me and they are meeting clients after hours.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3458 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by K Evans:
I forgot to mention that all surveys are anonymous and all information obtained will be used only at DSC, no info will be shared or sold...if that makes any difference to anyone (it does to me).

Karl

Bloody hell Karl, you mean you are NOT going to sell all those valuable email address? clap

DSC is beginning to remind me of AR beer

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68793 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Biebs, I will most certainly make it by to see you, maybe you can talk my wife into buying me something nice.

Saeed: there are much worse groups than AR to remind people of. Wink

Karl

Karl Evans

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got it today. I completed it.

At the risk of starting another shit storm, SCI needs to do this as well.

Posts: 12105 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Larry, the survey went out at 5:00 pm Dallas time. I hope a lot of members will complete the survey. For those of you that are members but chose not to provide an email address, someone will call you and ask you to complete the survey over the phone. We seriously want to know what our members think.

Karl

Karl Evans

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just finished it.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
Done!

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7149 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jorge:
Done!

Thank you, sir.
See you in a few weeks...

Karl

Karl Evans

One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
Can't wait!

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Got it yesterday...but can't leave the deck chair-BEER with the surf rolling in.....ALOHA~~ I will do it one evening!!
Turkey in the Imu .... dinner up on the mountain tomorrow, Gobble Gobble!!

Cheers,

470EDDY

Posts: 2677 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
Finished it once I got it.

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
470EDDY and tanks: thank you.

Karl

Karl Evans

One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
completed the pages as soon at it arrived.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1628 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I received and completed it on the 24th.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3519 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Got one through email.
Filled it in and sent back.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68793 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Done this morning--

"The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane." Mark Twain
TANSTAAFL

www.savannagems.com A unique way to own a piece of Africa.

DSC Life
NRA Life

Posts: 3386 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 05 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Gayne C. Young
posted Hide Post
I did mine

Visit my homepage
www.gaynecyoung.com

Posts: 710 | Location: Fredericksburg, Texas | Registered: 10 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gayne, Sean, Lhook7, Bwana338, Saeed: thank you very much for taking time to do this for us.

Oh...and you too, Cecil.

Karl

Karl Evans