New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: What's happened to Mickey?
 Login/Join

posted
Quote:

It is either Mickey or disco is dead. Can't remember which.

Not surprised, at your age your lucky to remember where the bathroom is at. And get there on time.

posted Hide Post
Quote:

Mickey had to testify as an expert witness in Federal court the other day and had to answer a question, that being was the Searcy double rifle better than the English rifles of yesteryear, being under oath, facing pergery charges, he of course answered in the affimative, that the Searcy was and is the better rifle...

He has been in seclusion since that ill fated day, with chillbains, gilflurtations, and stringhaulterism, bouts with diahrreah, sweats, minapause hot flashes, runny nose and vomiting, and thats just for starters..He is not expected to survive this ordeal.....

If that ever happened those symptoms would be the good news.

posted Hide Post
Well, I'm back. I threw up all my cookies and can now access AR again. I want to thank you all for your concern and your emails of love and well wishes.

To explain, short and sweet, I made a not so well thought out post and left for Europe, when I got back my password would not work. I thought it might have something to do with my last post and was going to leave it at that but a comment to another poster here led down the road of looking for an explanation.

I could not even access the forum to read all the wonderful things that some of you were saying. After being told that Saeed and Don claimed no knolwedge I had a friend come over and toss out all my cookies for me and here I am.

This identity was set up by another poster and since he had to use his email address this will be my only post with it. I have asked Don for a new password for mickey 1 and if he can do that I'll use that ID. If not I'll re-register as Atkinson 1.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Mickey,

Welcome back.

I will send you a new pasdsword to the address we have for you.

Posts: 68679 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Mickey,

Welcome back.

I will send you a new pasdsword to the address we have for you.

OOOPPPSSS I did it too. I wonder which password will work.

Or we both screwed up his cookies again.

Don

Posts: 26547 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote