THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Monster buffalo hunt in coutada 9 , Mozambique.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Monster buffalo hunt in coutada 9 , Mozambique.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hunt for a big buffalo bull to raise funds for conservation.

In Coutada 9 we have had a very big buffalo bull in our local herd for the last 5-6 years. We have intentionally not hunted this animal due to his superior genetics but he is now getting past his prime and has certainly spread his genetics into our wild existing herd on Coutada 9.
Our idea is to offer this hunt to the highest bidder, the money from this hunt will go towards our on going buffalo reintroduction program in an effort to rebuild the massive wildlife area of Coutada 9 back to it's former glory.
As most of you are aware we brought in 50 buffalo in 2015 and this year plan to bring in several hundred more. Last years exercise cost us roughly $75 000 and this years project will be over $400 000.
We have been offered $50 000 so far for this wild 15 day buffalo hunt. If anyone else is interested please send me a PM with an offer. We cannot raise all the money required ourselves for this worthy conservation effort so are offering a hunt of a lifetime for a monster buffalo bull. Below are a few photos of him which I extracted from a video clip I took of him so apologise for the poor quality images but please remember these are wild buffalo so getting photos are not easy. That said I feel chances of getting this bull are good and the full price will only be paid after being shot.

This is the last bull we hunted on C9 in 2010.

I estimate him to be over 47 " in spread with massive bosses and drop. He also has a massive body as can be seen from the last photo where he is standing between a young bull and a cow.
This hunt will be with me or Gary either late this year or preferably August - October 2017.

Posts: 229 | Location: Coutada 9 Mozambique | Registered: 27 December 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well Neil,
Someone's going to have one Hell of a Hunt with you or Gary!
That old bull will certainly be the trophy of a lifetime for someone and the money will go to great use.

Posts: 931 | Location: Music City USA | Registered: 09 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Neil,

If you get a better offer could you send me the fifty grander and he can have a poke at this one.

Cheers

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9983 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Good one Andrew! Good luck!

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11250 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
Neil,

If you get a better offer could you send me the fifty grander and he can have a poke at this one.

Cheers

OMG. Nice.

Posts: 744 | Location: Australia  | Registered: 31 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MikeBurke
posted Hide Post
This will be a great experience for a fortunate hunter. Coutada Nine is a hunters/conservationist's paradise.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Both beautiful bulls. But, Andrew, I've been looking for a bull configured like that for years. Only one I've actually seen was in Masailand AFTER I'd shot out.

Posts: 10381 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Isn't that always the way...........

Posts: 15784 | Location: Australia and Saint Germain en Laye | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With Quote