THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Newest Info on the DSC Frontline Foundation

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Newest Info on the DSC Frontline Foundation
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am not sure all of our AR members know about the DSC Frontline Foundation, so I wanted to share a link on the good work the Foundation is doing for the worlds Professional Hunters, Guides, and Anti Poaching personnel.
Please give it a quick watch. This program changes,and sometimes SAVES lives.

2018 Frontline Video

Dave Fulson

Posts: 1467 | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
Good stuff Dave!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Top of the Top! Many thanks to DSC Frontline Foundation- they are the real deal.

Posts: 1128 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 22 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I’m very proud to be a lifetime member of DSC.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3517 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Well done Dave and Karl!

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7558 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lhook7:

Ditto that. Nice job Dave!

USMC Retired
DSC Life Member
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 730 | Location: Maryland Eastern Shore | Registered: 27 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very well done on all sides!

Skip Nantz

Posts: 539 | Location: SouthEast, KY | Registered: 09 May 2010Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
They have been doing great work for quite sometimes now.

Anyone considering making a donation that will actually do some good, do not hesitate any more.

Genuine organization runs by genuine people, we should all be proud of them.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68685 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Admirable.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9956 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Best!

Posts: 1920 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It brings tears to my eyes watching the video.

Thor Kirchner
Munyamadzi Game Ranch
+260 978157643
P.O. Box 570049
Nyimba, Zambia
www.thorwildlifesafaris.com
munyamadzi@live.com

Posts: 315 | Location: Luangwa, Zambia | Registered: 04 June 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well done!!

Posts: 1815 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
For all of DSC and my fellow board members on the Frontline Foundation, Thank You. I will follow up on what Saeed said, any donations, no matter the amount will go directly to the folks it was intended for. No overhead or other expenses, your donation goes right to the Frontline account and sits there waiting for our next grant. Want to help? PM me.Cheers boys!

Dave Fulson

Posts: 1467 | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can certainly provide verification of the effectiveness of this program as a very good mate of mine, who is featured in the video, was a recipient of assistance from Frontline Foundation after a serious incident with a buffalo.

FF provided much needed assistance at a critical time whilst my bud recouperated from extensive injuries.

A huge thanks to all the folks that donate to this program, I know that it is seriously and genuinely appreciated by all P.H's in their time of need, and a huge thanks to those that manage and administer the program.

Posts: 531 | Location: Australia | Registered: 30 June 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lhook7:

+1 Well done Dave and DSC.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37820 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Most Excellent. Very well done

Tim

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I love that it is dollar for dollar no overhead or expenses taken from donations.

Well done DSC.

Posts: 154 | Location: N. Texas | Registered: 26 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
No doubt the Foundation does great work.

Posts: 12095 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Fulson:
For all of DSC and my fellow board members on the Frontline Foundation, Thank You. I will follow up on what Saeed said, any donations, no matter the amount will go directly to the folks it was intended for. No overhead or other expenses, your donation goes right to the Frontline account and sits there waiting for our next grant. Want to help? PM me.Cheers boys!

By any chance can you provide a direct link to allow donations? TIA…..

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13400 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dave Fulson:
For all of DSC and my fellow board members on the Frontline Foundation, Thank You. I will follow up on what Saeed said, any donations, no matter the amount will go directly to the folks it was intended for. No overhead or other expenses, your donation goes right to the Frontline account and sits there waiting
for our next grant. Want to help? PM me.Cheers boys!

By any chance can you provide a direct link to allow donations? TIA…..

[/https://dscf.harnessapp.com/wv2/donate/?checkout=6084&campaign_id=9453

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1626 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The previously provided link goes to the DSC Foundation - another great arm of DSC, but different from the Frontline Foundation.

You may use this link to contribute to the DSC Frontline Foundation. They will put all of the funds to use in support of the folks that make international hunting possible.

https://payments.cboss.com/cli...tlaunch/default.aspx

Posts: 104 | Location: Texas | Registered: 08 January 2021Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Excellent videos, thank you for sharing. Count me in as an annual contributor. I had no knowledge of some of these terrible losses. Very admirable!!

470EDDY

Posts: 2674 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Following up on Dave's comments, since its creation in 2014 the Foundation has made grants totaling nearly $500,000. In 2022 the Foundation made 12 grants alone assisting PHs and related individuals with evacuation, medical expenses and loss of income as well as assisting widows with living expenses and education of young children. These types of grants are typical of those made every year with the exception that there were more in 2022 than any other year! The Foundation is funded by the auction of hunts donated by exhibitors at the annual DSC convention and contributions by private individuals. Due to the unprecedented outlay of funds in 2022, the Foundation would be most grateful for donations, no matter how small, to help bolster the balance sheet. Checks may be sent to the Foundation at 13700 Gamma Road, Dallas, TX 75244. The DSC Frontline Foundation is a charitable organization and all cash donations are exempt from taxation under IRC 170. If you have any questions about the Foundation, please do not hesitate to communicate with me at my email address below. Thanks.

John Patterson
DSC Frontline Foundation President
Past President DSC
john46patterson@yahoo.com