THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Africase Rifle Cases and Duffle bags

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Africase Rifle Cases and Duffle bags
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
While visiting Aleko at Heritage Arms in Salt Lake City last month I bought 2 Africase rifle cases and 2 [one for me and my wife] Africase duffle bags.

They are top quality.
The rifle cases have a heavy insert built in to the case to protect the scope mounted on the rifle.
They are made of Military type canvas and have 2 outer pockets.
They have water proof zippers. They are the best soft cases I have ever used.

The duffle bags are also excellent.
I am a "bag freek", just ask my wife. I am very fond of Filson bags, and have used them quite a bit.

These Africase bags have a bottom of tough black water proof material that comes up the side about 3". The compartments inside and outside are ingeniously designed. The bottom is padded, up the sides 3" and gives the bag structual support.

Inside the main compartment is divided into 3 equal compartment by 2 dividers that can be zipped down to make the bag 1/3rd-2/3rd, or one big compartment. Very neat design.
If not overstuffed they can be used as a carry on, which is what my wife and I plan to take to Zim in Oct.

If you like quality stuff give these a look.
Zippers are waterproof.

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Any chance of some pics or a link please? Wink

one of us
posted Hide Post
I also got some of the Africase Blaser extra bbl cases. They hold a Blaser R 93 bbl with scope attached and have an external pocket for the bbl and scope tools.

shakari,
Go to www.heritagearms.net

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote