THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Do you need Kynoch fillers for double Rifles

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do you need Kynoch fillers for double Rifles
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I can purchase kynock foam fillers for double rifles in large quantities...If I was to purchase a 55 gal drum of these fillers would anyone be interrested..If so state how many...The will be priced somewhat above wholesale to take in consideration the shipping from Europe boxing and shipping to you etc. I don't intend to make any money on the deal but would expect to break even... I am still working on that pricing, so as to give everyone a good deal...but I would have to know the potential for resale before I jumped in feet first.

It would certainly be a convience for everyone who shoots the double or anyone who uses filers for that matter......

Posts: 42028 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
Count me among the needy.

Posts: 7611 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ray,
You know I'm interested. I think I was the one who first turned you on to them? I'm just about out of my last batch. I could use about 300 in the .400-.500 size.

Geronimo

Posts: 816 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 14 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm on the bus also.
JCN

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Ray,

Would be interested in between 500 and 1500 depending on the price. Can you give is an estimate?

thanks,

Ditto for me. (I have a .470 NE if that makes any difference.)

-Bob F.

Posts: 3485 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 22 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ray,

Would be interested in between 500 and 1500 depending on the price. Can you give is an estimate?

thanks,

Posts: 6199 | Location: Charleston, WV | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of mbogo375
posted Hide Post
I am interested, depending on price (I don't have any idea what Kynoch charges).

Jim

Posts: 1206 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 21 July 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'd take somewhere between 500 and 750 of them if the price is reasonable.

Mac

Posts: 1638 | Location: Colorado by birth, Navy by choice | Registered: 04 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Oldsarge
posted Hide Post
How do these differ from what you could cut out of foam, a la Shooting British Rifles, 2nd ed.? I hope to need some . . . 3-500 max in whatever size you use for .450 NE #2.

Posts: 2690 | Location: Lakewood, CA. USA | Registered: 07 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ray

I would be interested in some also.

James

Posts: 658 | Location: W.Va | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote