THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Axelle Despiegelaere loses modeling contract over hunting photo?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Axelle Despiegelaere loses modeling contract over hunting photo?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
See URL below regarding..."Axelle Despiegelaere loses modeling contract over hunting photo?"

http://network.yardbarker.com/...824055&refsrc=yb_msn

and

http://larrybrownsports.com/ev...odel-contract/235436

We hunters need to stick together and educate those who don't understand what they're talking about. The people who posted the first URL don't even know the difference between a gemsbok and a gazelle.

Heaven help us!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think it is a sad world when something in you lifestyle would cause them to drop her. Because she hunts??? What if she came out and said she was a lesbian, would they dump her? Getting really tired of all the crap the hunters get just because the antis want to rattle the cage. Hunters need to stick together because this is how it is going to start and little by little they will attempt to take our hunting away from us.

Posts: 205 | Registered: 09 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul C:
I think it is a sad world when something in you lifestyle would cause them to drop her. Because she hunts??? What if she came out and said she was a lesbian, would they dump her? Getting really tired of all the crap the hunters get just because the antis want to rattle the cage. Hunters need to stick together because this is how it is going to start and little by little they will attempt to take our hunting away from us.

Very well said. I wonder how many of the anti hunters are pro abortion.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3453 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

If she came out as a lesbian she would be glorified!

Yep, the world is going to bloody hell.

Do what comes naturally in all living things, and get crucified.

Do what is so abhorrent in nature and get glorified!

Human's, like all creatures, have survived because they hunt.

If all humans became lesbians and queers, the human race would come to and end!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68676 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

If she came out as a lesbian she would be glorified!

Yep, the world is going to bloody hell.

Do what comes naturally in all living things, and get crucified.

Do what is so abhorrent in nature and get glorified!

Human's, like all creatures, have survived because they hunt.

If all humans became lesbians and queers, the human race would come to and end!

Plus 1!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 37800 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wasn't part of this the tongue in cheek comment about it now being time to hunt Americans?

Yes, some folks have no sense of humor, but Zero Tolerance is to my mind probably a bigger issue to the corporation....

Posts: 10991 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Blacktailer
posted Hide Post
Libs are only for free expression if you agree with their point of view.
Otherwise you are scum because they are right always.

Have gun- Will travel
The value of a trophy is computed directly in terms of personal investment in its acquisition. Robert Ruark

Posts: 3830 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Libs are only for free expression if you agree with their point of view.Otherwise you are scum because they are right always.

Correct.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
So, so sad, that the real World and real people are being screwed by mindless wankers.

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
Wasn't part of this the tongue in cheek comment about it now being time to hunt Americans?

Yes, some folks have no sense of humor, but Zero Tolerance is to my mind probably a bigger issue to the corporation....

That was what I read, that the issue was about the comment that she made about now being ready for Americans.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12695 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I think that comment would irk a corporation more than the photo.

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sad yes.

But gotta admire the girl for not trying to be wispy-washy, or apologize for being a hunter...

Posts: 1490 | Location: New York | Registered: 01 January 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Belgium was getting set to play the US that day. I don't think her comment was inappropriate considering the competition level that the two teams were at.

NoCAL

Posts: 167 | Location: Woodland, CA USA | Registered: 11 February 2002Reply With Quote